Chapter 82

Fierce ghosts have violent energy, and there is a positive correlation between the strength and the amount of violent energy, which shows that violent energy is a kind of "energy".

Since it is energy, he can grasp and use it, and the Yin family's rich heritage can provide him with convenience, not to mention that he still has the rest of his life.

"Xiaoxiao."

A female voice came from behind.

Mo Xie turned around and saw that it was Yin's mother who came to the back mountain alone to look for his mother.

He said politely: "Why are you here?"

Mother Yin: "It's already very late. I'm here to ask you to go back for dinner."

Mo Xie: "Come right now."

Yu Shengwei collected the data and quickly flew back. He naturally stuffed the instrument into Mo Xie's arms and greeted Yin's mother cheerfully: "Auntie, thank you for your hard work, you came here to call us."

Mother Yin likes Yu Shengwei very much.

Yu Shengwei at the ancestral hall was a bit scary, but she knew that Yu Shengwei was facing Yin Xiao and was her "ghost".

Later, when delivering things to Yin Xiao's yard, Yu Shengwei took the initiative to fly down and greet them, and also asked the delivery person to keep their voice down, saying that Yin Xiao was sleeping.

Having lived for so many years, she naturally understood that Yu Shengwei in front of the ancestral hall was just pretending. In order to help Yin Xiao establish his authority, she took Yu Shengwei outside to chat.

As a result, the more we chatted, the more I liked this child. He was sweet and sensible, but the important thing was that he was Yin Xiao in his heart and eyes.

Mother Yin rubbed Yu Shengwei's head, pinched the hairpins on her ears, and said kindly: "You are the ones who have worked hard. You haven't rested long enough to come up to check the seal, and you don't know how to pay attention to your health."

"You can feel at ease after checking it. You can eat well this way." Yu Sheng turned slightly and pushed the wheelchair to follow Yin's mother, "Brother Yin Xiao, come and have dinner quickly. I heard that my aunt will have beef stew tonight!"

With Yu Sheng slightly blocking her, Mo Xie secretly breathed a sigh of relief: "Here he comes."

Yu Shengwei chatted with Yin's mother all the way, and she didn't know where the energy and topics came from, which made Yin's mother giggle, as if he was the mother of Yin's son.

Mo Lai enjoyed his leisure time and listened quietly to them chatting about their daily life.

Because his parents rarely go home and always quarrel when they come back, he rarely has the opportunity to listen to the chat between his parents and younger generations.

But if Yin's mother wanted to ask him to go back for dinner, she could send anyone from the Yin family or give him a call - Yin's mother brought his mobile phone and wallet when she came to pick him up.

Mother Yin might have other plans for her special trip.

When they were still some distance away from the main courtyard, Mother Yin patted the back of Yu Shengwei's hand: "Shengwei, Pang Jiu, you go in and eat first."

Obviously, he had something to say to Mo Xie alone.

Yu Sheng looked at Mo Xie slightly worriedly, and the latter motioned for him to go first.

Yu Sheng smiled slightly and said to Yin's mother: "Okay, but you have to hurry up, otherwise the beef stew will be robbed!"

When the backs of Yu Shengwei and Pang Jiu disappeared around the corner, Mother Yin was still looking at the shadow in the corner. She pushed the wheelchair and walked very slowly: "Xiaoxiao, you have really worked hard on this trip."