Chapter 52

The situation seems to be equal, but the ASD captain understands that this is actually not good for them. The most taboo thing in "Deep Space" is to bring the wet nurse to beat the wet nurse.

  He is accompanied by blood-increasing assistants, and the opponent is also surrounded by soul cultivators who increase blood flow. The fight can last for a long time, which is enough for the wizard behind to be beaten to death.

  The ASD captain, who had experienced hundreds of battles, made a quick decision: "The archers go back and help the wizards!"

  There are advantages to a stalemate. The best players on the Nanxin team are Mo Xie and Yu Shengwei. They are 2V2 and the rear is 4V4. After all, they have the upper hand because they have higher professional standards!

  However, the battlefield was changing rapidly. Just when he looked back, Mo Xie had already finished reading the skills, and the surging water waves dragged the ASD captain, auxiliary, and archers to the center.

  The archer was a long-range profession and was originally standing on the edge of the water wave. He pressed the direction keys repeatedly and rolled to the left to forcefully escape the range of the water wave. He drew his bow and fired a rain of swords at Mo Xie.

  After Mo Xie finished using his water skills, he didn't hesitate to fight. He flew out in the opposite direction of the archer, pulling left and right, just out of the archer's attack range.

  The archers did not want to fight and rushed to the battlefield behind.

  While the ASD captain and assistant were being charged, Yu Shengwei raised the cauldron again.

  The skills only lasted a few seconds, and Mo Xie didn't add control skills continuously. The ASD captain and assistant used professional-level operations to get out of the water in advance.

  He could see that Mo Xie was reading a message, but since he had high defense and had support following him, he could pull down Mo Xie even with his skills.

  When it came to him, the skill didn't hit him.

  With the highest range of the mage, the fire attack skill hits the wizard behind from a distance.

  Mo Xie resisted the ASD captain's attack, and Yu Shengwei raised his blood skill, raising his health bar a little higher.

  Among the four, Mo Xie is pure long-range, Captain ASD is pure melee, and Yu Shengwei's soul cultivation and opponent's support are both mid-range.

  The cores of both sides are output, so naturally they have to follow the core.

  Mo Xie distanced himself one after another.

  The ASD captain followed closely. He didn't necessarily have to kill the opponent. As long as he could contain him, he would have an advantage in the rear.

  While you were chasing me, Mo Xie reached the edge of the magma, and he had no way to retreat!

  The ASD captain waved his long knife and moved closer and closer.

  Yu Shengwei threw a giant cauldron into the air - the most annoying skill of soul cultivators, using the cauldron as a cage!

  But the giant cauldron didn't cover anyone, and even landed on Mo Xie's back.

  The ASD captain did not underestimate the enemy. He did not believe that such a serious mistake would occur in a professional game.

  Sure enough, Mo Xie flew up and jumped onto a raised rock before the giant cauldron fell. He did not stop and continued to jump upward. At the same time, the giant cauldron also landed on the ground. He stepped on the giant cauldron steadily and took advantage of the force. Then he jumped to the upper right and landed on the bulge of the rock wall, completely out of the attack range of the ASD captain and auxiliary.