Chapter 163

He was shocked: "Is it really me..."

  Mo Xie: "Yes, Yu Shengwei is you, and Zhi Laichao is also you. We have known each other a long time ago, but some accidents happened later and you forgot what happened in the past."

  Yu Shengwei's fingers trembled slightly as he flipped through the photo album page by page: "Are these all photos of you and me?"

  Mo Xie held Yu Shengwei in his arms from behind and introduced them to Yu Shengwei one by one.

  "This is the first day you moved in. You said you wanted to thank me for taking you in, so you took a photo with me.

  "This is the first cake you made in my kitchen. I bought too many strawberries at that time, so I put a lot of them on it."

  "This is when you promised to accompany me to work. You wore a white coat for the first time. The trouser legs were a bit long. Later, I changed it for you. The clothes are in your bedroom closet.

  The memories frozen in the photos were flipped through in front of his eyes, and he felt an indescribable familiarity for the rest of his life. Mo Lai's embrace also made him nostalgic and nostalgic.

  Finally, his eyes settled on a photo.

  Mo Xie looked up and looked like he was asleep. He leaned to the side and made a scissor hand gesture to the camera. The corners of Mo Xie's mouth were slightly raised, and he didn't know if he was really not awake, or if he was conniving at him to secretly take pictures.

  The sun shines on them, the curtains sway silently, and all the years are quiet. No one can infer from this what kind of separation they will experience in the future.

  Yu Sheng slightly touched Mo Xie's face in the photo, and countless pictures flashed before his eyes. He wanted to take a closer look, but the pictures just seemed to slide past his fingertips, making him unable to see clearly.

  And the harder he pushed, the more his head hurt.

  Mo Xie noticed something strange about Yu Shengwei and closed the photo album with a snap: "Okay, let's not look at it anymore and go to bed."

  "It's not even 10 o'clock yet," Yu Sheng shook his head slightly, "I want to see more of you."

  Mo Xie found another photo album from the bookshelf: "Then look at this."

  The other photo album mostly contained photos of Mo Xie and his family. He planned to tell Yu Shengwei about his past events so as to divert Yu Shengwei's attention. Anyway, he would remember it sooner or later, so it would take a day or two to save Yu Shengwei's attention. Headache.

  But as soon as he opened the photo album, Mo Xie suddenly remembered something.

  Mo Xie rescued Yu Shengwei on the beach, and the other party fell in love with him at first sight and began to pursue him passionately. Just in case, he did some back-up for Yu Shengwei.

  Yu Shengwei was born in a wealthy family with many members. His parents were loving and loved him very much. However, when he was ten years old, his father and mother died unexpectedly.

  My grandparents are married to a large family and have given birth to two children out of profit. However, they seem to be very different from each other. They each have many children outside the home. They value their careers and lovers more than family ties. They only pay child support after giving birth to children. , don't care about anything else.

  Later, the children grew up one after another and began to plan for the rest of the family property.

  The family of Yu Shengwei's grandparents was so different from that of his grandparents that no one really adopted Yu Shengwei after the death of Yu's father and mother. Instead, they wanted to swallow up the inheritance left by Yu's father and mother.