Chapter 102

Yu Shengwei immediately followed Aunt Zhang's gaze.

  Mo was still wearing his white research clothes. The dark shirt and trousers underneath made him look wide-shouldered and narrow-waisted, with smooth lines. The orange sunset cast a layer of warmth on his body, and the outlines of the cold metal frames seemed to be warmed.

  The moment their eyes met in the air, Yu Shengwei didn't jump up and run towards Mo Xie like before, but stayed in place.

  he looks like......

  It seems that I have watched Mo Xie too many times with my heart beating like a drum.

  Mo Xie noticed his confusion, a little confusion appeared on his eyebrows, and shouted: "Are you embarrassed?"

  The rest of my life was like a dream before I woke up. The reddish-pink color spread from my ears to my collar, and my face felt extremely hot.

  The aunts and uncles next to me laughed kindly.

  Aunt Zhang said: "We are an old married couple, but we are still shy."

  Yu Shengwei didn't know what expression to make, so he said "I'll come back tomorrow" in an unsteady voice, and walked towards Mo Lai while wiping the mud on his hands from his clothes.

  He didn't dare to look into Mo Lai's eyes, but he felt guilty if he didn't look. His eyes wandered and he said, "Are you done?"

  Mo Xie: "The data is still running, let's take a look at the situation of the new crops."

  Yu Sheng walked beside Mo Xie with his head slightly lowered: "Oh."

  Mo Xie noticed something strange about him and asked, "What were you talking about just now?"

  Yu Sheng was slightly like a cat that had been pinched by the back of the neck, and his breathing was stagnant for a moment. He turned his head, as if he wanted to look at Mo Xie but didn't dare to look: "Just now... Aunt Zhang thought we were husband and wife."

  His heart was beating faster and faster, as if it was about to burst out of his throat uncontrollably.

  Mo Xie's gaze paused while observing the farmland, and after a moment he looked back as if nothing had happened: "Maybe the news about He Yan and Lu Jingquan living together has spread."

  Yu Sheng felt a little disappointed for no reason, and felt vaguely unwilling. He continued as if he wanted to confirm something: "Then should I explain it to her?"

  Mo Xie took off his glasses and avoided Yu Shengwei's gaze: "It doesn't matter."

  Doesn't matter?

  Did Mo Xie not take it to heart, or was he secretly happy like him?

  Yu Sheng walked beside Mo Xie in silence, his mind a mess.

  He likes Mo Xie...

  Is this what you like...

  Mo Xie rejected another wave of people who came to thank them and whispered: "How are they doing?"

  "Huh?" Yu Sheng came to his senses slightly, "Oh, everything is good. Everyone believed in He Yan and you considered everything you did, so everyone responded positively and had no complaints. Aunt Zhang also said that she wanted to invite You went to her house to eat dumplings."

  Mo Xie: "Although it is a little barren here, as long as it is planted properly and matched with suitable fertilizers, some crops can still produce high yields."