Chapter 113

Very noisy.

  The other sounds are loud and those raised lenses are glaring.

  Mo Xie's wrist wearing Zhinao moved slightly, and he raised his right hand to explore Zhinao.

  As soon as he raised his right hand into the air, Mo Xie met Ning Ling's teasing eyes.

  As if something had been broken, he turned to pick up the wine glass on the table.

  Ning Ling jokingly winked at him and said, "Just record it if you want. Lieutenant Yu is going to the mountains and seas with you. It's normal to record a video to commemorate it."

  Mo Xie said calmly: "You are thinking too much."

  Ning Ling: "Anyway, if you don't record it, Zhong Lin will. Hey, Zhong Lin, send me a copy of the video later!"

  Mo Xie finally activated his smart brain, and within ten seconds, Zhong Lin discovered that his smart brain was stuck.

  Zhong Lin: "?"

  Zhong Lin hurriedly operated and found that there was nothing wrong with Zhi Nao, but the video just now was missing. He said to Mo Lai with an exaggerated expression: "You can't sing and you can do this, right?"

  Mo Xie said calmly: "I have a military position for the rest of my life, so I can't video record it at will."

  Zhong Lin curled his lips: "I think you are approaching your susceptible period. I don't care about the video. You just don't care if she is your wife!"

  His expression remained unchanged: "This is discipline."

  After Yu Sheng finished singing, he returned the guitar, ran back to Mo Xie and sat down, and asked with bright eyes: "Does it sound good?"

  Zhong Lin rushed to answer: "Lieutenant Yu! He Laoqi thought your singing was not good. He didn't even let us record it. He also used the program you wrote to completely hack our brains!"

  Yu Shengwei: "...?"

  What program did he write?

  Then he realized what was happening and smiled, revealing two rows of neat white teeth and dimples on his cheeks.

  He put his hands on the edges of Mo Lai's legs and leaned his upper body forward in Mo Lai's direction: "Don't let them record me."

  Mo Xie pushed Yu Shengwei away: "Just like if you want to endorse 'Lai Chao' but soldiers cannot endorse it according to regulations, if the video is spread out, you will be held accountable."

  "Okay then!" Yu Sheng's smile did not fade at all, "You haven't said yet whether my singing is good or not."

  Mo Xie said helplessly: "It sounds good."

  Only then was Yu Shengwei satisfied, and said with a hint of narcissism: "I also think it sounds good, and the skills and emotions are very rich. Do you feel that I...um..."

  Mo Xie put the glass of orange juice against Yu Sheng's lips: "Moisten your throat."

  "This way!"

  Zhong Lin suddenly shouted outside.

  A dozen beautiful men and women came over and greeted the people in the booth familiarly.

  Zhong Lin greeted Mo Xie: "He Laoqi, you are our great hero, you choose first!"

  The repertoire after the business talk is over, the "drinking place" is now available, and now it's the turn of the "flower day".