Chapter 145

Mo Xie helped Yu Shengwei pull on his coat, tidy up his appearance, and said dotingly: "It should be almost done, let's go back to eat."

  Qiao Qingyan looked at the two of them being intimate, feeling full of jealousy and unwillingness.

  Tang Xian is the leader of the mermaid tribe. Although he doesn't know Mo's identity and background, he is definitely a good person among people in terms of his demeanor. Why did Yu Shengwei hook up with the two best people.

  The iron door closed silently. Seeing that the two of them were about to enter the villa, Qiao Qingyan shouted: "Mr. Mo, you know who I am, and I also know who you are. How about we cooperate?"

  Mo Xie let go of Yu Shengwei, turned around and took a step forward: "Cooperation?"

  Qiao Qing said: "Researching mermaids is time-consuming and labor-intensive. Just start your experiment. I already have a lot of data in hand, which can save you time. And I am very confident in my professional skills. I believe we will have a happy cooperation." ."

  Mo Xie: "You mean you still have data on the Qiao family's illegal mermaid experiments?"

  Like a confident job seeker, Qiao Qingyan tried her best to show her value to Mo Xie: "Yes, I participated in the entire Qiao family's mermaid experiment. I dissected and analyzed the hair, scales, bones and flesh of Tang Xian and other mermaids. I knew every procedure and every piece of data by heart. I knew in advance that the Qiao family had been discovered, so I took away the relevant specimens before they were officially destroyed."

  Mo Xie slowly smiled, and the edge of the frame reflected the cold metallic luster: "Mr. Qiao, as an environmental protection and animal lover, I severely condemn your illegal and immoral behavior. If you still have any conscience, please Go and turn yourself in."

Chapter 81 The Mermaid's Bride 7

  After choking Qiao Qingyan away, Mo Xie and Yu Shengwei returned to the villa.

  As soon as Yu Shengwei walked in, he couldn't help laughing: "Qiao Qingyan's face was darker than the bottom of the pot when she left."

  Qiao Qingyan wanted to falsely remind Tang Xian that it was Xiang Huai who stole the project he was interested in so he could get closer to Tang Xian, but Yu Shengwei ruthlessly exposed it.

  He was jealous of Yu Shengwei, thinking that Mo Xie and Yu Shengwei were the same people as him, and because he felt that Mo Xie was extraordinary and could trick Tang Xian into living in his house, he must have his own methods and abilities, so he wanted to use the data in his hand. Cooperated with Mo Xie, but was persuaded by Mo Xie to surrender.

  Everyone is just the same, you are no nobler than me, why should you look down on me, why should you accuse me?

  Mo Xie: "Qiao Qingyan has evil intentions."

  Yu Shengwei: "By the way, why did you directly use your body data and appearance to meet Qiao Qingyan?"

  Mo Xie smiled and said, "Don't you think it's interesting?"

  Yu Sheng slightly thought of Qiao Qingyan's expression when she was struck by lightning, and agreed, "It's indeed interesting."

  The two entered the villa room. Mo Xie led Yu Shengwei to sit on the sofa, lowered his head and rolled up Yu Shengwei's trouser legs.

  Yu Shengwei wore loose casual pants that were easily rolled up to her thighs.

  Although Yu Sheng had been sleeping for more than half an hour, his knees were still red at the moment. Since Mo Xie had specially pulled off his bathrobe to use as a carpet, luckily the skin was not broken. However, when Yu Sheng came out of the bathroom, he slightly yelled for a hug, so he was probably still tired. On fire.