Chapter 73

"Yin Xiao..." Pang Jiu stared at Mo Xie with deep interest in his eyes, "Are you Yin Xiao from the Yin family in Lin'an?"

  Mo Xie heard something strange in Pang Jiu's tone, but he still nodded: "What?"

  Pang Jiu: "Nothing."

  While talking, Mo Xie discovered that Pang Jiu had grown legs.

  Pang Jiu also noticed his gaze and patted his feet carelessly: "It's raining outside, so I didn't keep my feet clean while walking."

  Yu Sheng held Mo Lai's arm slightly and said to Pang Jiu: "You...are you a ghost too?"

  Pang Jiu thought for a while: "Barely."

  Mo Xie whispered to Yu Sheng in his mind: "Go get the water."

  Yu Shengwei: "But..."

  Mo Xie: "He knows more about spells and so on than we do. He would have done it long ago if he wanted to."

  Yu Sheng thought for a moment and walked over with the broken bowl... to catch the water.

  While the two were talking in their heads, Mo Xie had been secretly observing Pang Jiu's expression.

  It seems that the metaphysics of this world is not yet advanced enough to break through technology and hear the conversations in their heads.

  After Yu Shengwei went back and forth two or three times, Mo Xie felt that his throat that was about to smoke was relieved.

  There were some dead branches in the temple, which might have been left over from someone who had set fire to them in the past. Mo Xie tore one sleeve of his coat into strips and tied them to his legs together with the dead branches.

  Due to limited conditions, he could only deal with it briefly, and other injuries would have to wait until the rain stopped.

  There are still many dead branches.

  Mo Xie remembered that Yu Shengwei's status in this world was one of the best ghosts in the world. Since he was one of the best, it should be normal for him to be able to cast small spells to make fire.

  He whispered to Yu Sheng: "Try to light a fire."

  Yu Shengwei sat on the ground holding his legless legs.

  Weak, helpless, and confused.

  Mo Xie: "..."

  Pang Jiu laughed out loud, ran over and squatted down in a few steps. A small flame of moderate size burned on the pile of dead branches.

  He tapped Yu Shengwei with his chin: "What ghost did you raise?"

  Mo Xie admitted openly: "Yes, I raised him."

  Pang Jiu: "I thought Yin Xiao from the Yin family would raise a very powerful ghost."

  Mo Xie's expression did not change: "He is also very powerful, but you didn't see it."

  Yu Sheng straightened his back slightly.

  After he has an identity in a world, he will get the same golden finger as his identity.

  Li Gui's skills are different from those of acting. They can use the icons arranged in the computer, but you have to find them one by one when using them.

  You should practice your skills in the future!

  A man, a ghost, and a half-ghost gathered around the fire to warm themselves up silently. The atmosphere was silent and strange.