Chapter 155

Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan realized what he was going to do and hurriedly begged for mercy.

  "Tang Xian, I know I was wrong, Tang Xian! For the sake of our acquaintance!"

  "Tang Xian, I shouldn't have messed with you in the first place! Let me go! If Mo can make the elixir of immortality, he can also make an antidote, right? Please take me to Mo and beg him to make an antidote!"

  "Please let me go. From now on, you can let me do anything like a cow or a horse!"

  Mo Xian said without looking back: "Qiao Qingyan, you are also a researcher after all. How could you be so anxious that you forget that Tang Xian already knew that you used him as a guinea pig and deceived your feelings?"

  Qiao Qingyan realized that the title in his words was wrong, sweat and rain dripped down layer by layer: "What do you mean, Tang Xian, do you..."

  After Mo Xie finished moving the box, he kicked Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan to the railing one by one.

  He used the system function to remove the disguise of Tang Xian's body data, smiled slightly and said, "We meet again."

  Qiao Qingyan looked at that unforgettable face, her eyes almost popped out of her sockets: "You...you are Mo! How is that possible! What the hell is going on?!"

  "What? He is Mo?! What happened just now?!" But now is obviously not the time to explore the truth, Xiang Huai said urgently, "Mo, please, please..."

  Mo Xie: "Go to the bottom of the sea and think about it slowly."

  "Plop——"

  With Mo Xie's strong kick, Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan were squeezed and kicked into the sea.

  The speedboat when Mo Xie jumped on sped away.

  Shortly after returning to shore, the voting for the coexistence of humans and mermaids officially began. The supporters won an overwhelming victory, and a new era was about to begin.

  After the world is completed, the total task progress bar is still less than half, but the main system was built by Mo Xie himself. He has the highest authority backdoor, and the energy collected so far is enough for them to return to the original world.

  There was an explosion in the laboratory two years ago. Based on a five-to-one time ratio, Yu Shengwei stayed in the main system for ten years.

  Yu Shengwei has been trapped in data for too long.

  Moreover, any further delay will not be good for Yu Sheng's body in the original world.

  The day after the voting ended, Mo Lai's research was completely completed.

  He and Yu Shengwei entered the system space and left the world. Only this time, the system space did not automatically search for a new destination. Instead, it was controlled by Mo Xie and rushed into the vast torrent of data like a spaceship.

  In the first world, Mo Lai explored this new dimension and discovered a directional passage.

  However, due to the existence of another faction, he did not enter rashly.

  Now that his memory was restored, Mo Xie went straight to the passage.

  After an unknown amount of time, they reached the end of the passage.

  Mo Xie walked out of the system space, and a towering data door stood in front of them.

  He and Yu Shengwei clasped their fingers, and both put their other hands on the data gate.