Chapter 104

The old emperor sat in a high position and said softly to Yu Sheng: "Lieutenant Yu, the Seventh Prince said that you are a talented person in the world. You have single-handedly increased the utilization rate of crystal stones to 53%."

  Yu Shengwei: "...?"

  ah?

  What crystal?

  Isn't he just a helper in the fields?

  But since Mo Xie said he is, then he is!

  Yu Sheng puffed up his chest slightly, said without blushing or out of breath: "Yes, Your Majesty."

  The old emperor said to Mo Xie again: "Lieutenant Yu is here, how are you going to prove it?"

  Mo Xie: "Lieutenant Yu has been busy for days, and the Second Prince suddenly took him away forcibly. He must be frightened and tired now. Why don't you let me demonstrate to Your Majesty, Lieutenant Yu will be there to guide you, and if there are any mistakes, I will add them."

  The old emperor: "That's right."

  Mo Xie: "Your Majesty, please follow me outside the hall."

  So the group of people walked outside the meeting hall again.

  Seeing everyone gathered, Mo Xie took out a palm-sized object that looked like a projector and showed it to everyone: "This contains Lieutenant Yu's latest scientific research results."

  He pressed a few buttons, and an illusory projection thirteen meters wide and forty meters long quickly unfolded in the air.

  In this world, most of the technology is focused on the military. Entertainment methods that Mo Lai was used to in the world are very new to them, and many people are surprised.

  Mo Xie explained: "The experiment has not been completed yet, so it is only this big for the time being, and it cannot be called a sky screen. Let's call it a giant screen for now."

  Then, the giant screen began to play a collection of the old emperor's most heroic videos throughout his life.

  Fight against the star pirates, establish the crown prince, ascend the throne, get married, review...

  Paired with impassioned background music, the familiar scenes made the old emperor elated.

  After the video was played, Mo Xie posted a ppt to explain to everyone.

  "Spar does not increase the performance by increasing the utilization rate on the surface. Its performance improvement curve is actually exponential, and the safety performance is also greatly improved.

  "This means that it can not only be used to make canopies, but can also be used in various industries to serve our lives.

  "For example, power generation. In the past, power generation required the accumulation of large amounts of crystals, and in order to avoid delayed transportation, they could not be too far away from the power generation equipment, which would affect the efficiency of land use and cause safety hazards. I remember that the second prince's power station exploded last year. Three times.

  "Another example is the aircraft. This kind of crystal is small and easy to carry. Only one crystal can support the aircraft to fly across the entire empire. The aircraft frees up space for accumulating crystals, so it can carry more guests and ship more cargo. I remember that the second prince's private plane crashed four times last year due to overloading."

  The giant screen not only showed the simulated use effects, but also clearly arranged the pictures and videos of the accident when Mo Xie talked about He Yi's accident.