Chapter 100

Mo Xie: "I understand."

  After the old emperor taught that person a lesson and mentioned this, he took Lu Jingquan back to his room.

  When the figures of the old emperor and Lu Jingquan disappeared through the door, He Yi's respectful expression suddenly turned gloomy.

  It's really a waste of money!

  He originally wanted to take the opportunity to let the old emperor deepen his defense against He Yan, and it would be better to give him some substantial punishment, but what happened!

  As a result, the old emperor felt that he had set a trap for He Yan and deepened his defense against him. Moreover, all money from casinos and nightclubs had to be handed over to the old emperor. Otherwise, he would be the one who had second thoughts and would be subject to substantial punishment!

  The most important thing is that if the old emperor is smarter, he might be able to find out about Lu Jingquan's involvement, and then he will be in cahoots with the old emperor's harem.

  If a prince colludes with the harem, what does he want to do? Is it not what Sima Zhao wants? ! How could the old emperor tolerate him? !

  What a great He Yan.

  He Yi stared at Mo Xie and said solemnly: "Old Qi, I underestimated you in the past."

  Mo Xie smiled: "Second Prince, don't be anxious, today is just the beginning."

  He Yi also laughed, but he was angry.

  It seemed that He Yan knew what was going on, but he couldn't say it openly. They were both princes and couldn't fight.

  So He Yi pointed his finger at Yu Shengwei: "Come with me."

  Mo Xie blocked Yu Shengwei and said with a calm smile: "I will stay up all night with Lieutenant Yu to discuss increasing crop yields. If the Second Prince has anything to do, we might as well discuss it another day."

  "You!" He Yi said softly to Yu Sheng, "Can't you make it?"

  Yu Shengwei said obediently, "Second Prince, please rest early. The Seventh Prince and I haven't finished talking yet. I'll report to you another day."

  Yu Shengwei was clearly one of his own, so why did he turn his back on him and defect to He Yan?

  He Yi threatened: "Yu Shengwei, have you forgotten your last name?"

  Yu Sheng slightly covered his head and threw it into Mo Xie's arms: "My head hurts so much, Second Prince, I seem to have lost my memory. Do I have another surname besides 'Yu'?"

  "Okay, okay, you are very good!" He Yi was so angry that he ignored the etiquette, stretched out his finger and tapped Yu Shengwei, then Mo Xie, and finally flicked his sleeves, "He Yan, when the empire's public opinion contest is held, I want you to look good!"

  After that, he stormed off.

  Yu Shengwei made a face at He Yi's back and muttered: "Despicable villain!"

  Mo Lai lazily returned to the room: "It's cold outside, let's talk about it in the room."

  Yu Shengwei followed Mo Xie through the door obediently. After confirming that the door was closed, he praised: "Mo Xie, you are really amazing! Time is so urgent that I have no time to prepare for you. You can actually defeat He Yi and Lu Jingquan." military!"

  In fact, the best way is to expose the second prince's conspiracy in front of the old emperor. Yu Shengwei's identity is irrefutable evidence. The second prince colluded with people in the army to frame the seventh prince, which is enough for him to drink.