Chapter 81

Things were just as Mo Xie expected, and Yu Shengwei also completed the task he assigned brilliantly, subduing Yin Hua in just a few moves and establishing his authority in terms of force.

  The two of them worked together flawlessly, just like every other time.

  Then Mo Xie led Uncle Yin to admit that he had colluded with the Zhu family, and deliberately said that he had left He Wenzhu in the Yin family to unravel the Zhu family's evil spells, so that Uncle Yin would regret his mistake and establish his moral standing.

  Yu Shengwei was slightly worried that this move would be too obvious.

  But it doesn't matter, Yin Xiao is not good at power and has a pure nature, so everyone will only think that he is upright.

  Uncle Yin might be suspicious, but the more suspicious he is, the more frightened he will be, because Mo Xie's plan is almost a conspiracy.

  I only care about the Yin family, but you collude with the Zhu family, or have other selfish motives. Are you justified?

  Even if you are clean and just disobey me, can you beat the evil ghosts I raise?

  I can reveal Uncle Yin's true identity in public and establish his authority. Can you do it?

  Uncle Yin is a smart man, and he has evil intentions.

  The first one to be dealt with was Uncle Yin, and it was his turn next.

  The family head's seal, which he had been coveting in the past, had turned into a reminder. He didn't even dare to look at it, so he immediately took sides to protect himself.

  What's more, Zhu Gang is really nothing. He promised him to squeeze out Yin Xiao and support him to ascend to the throne, but he actually made the same promise to Second Uncle Yin!

  As soon as Mo Xie returned to the Yin family, he shocked the place. He became the head of the family with a "yellow robe", which also ensured that the Yin family would not be in chaos during the retreat.

  The second uncle Yin had his own way to deal with the matter, and although the third uncle Yin had colluded with Zhu Gang, he actually did not practice any evil arts, nor did he do anything that actually harmed the interests of the Yin family or Yin Xiao. Mo Lai let the third uncle Yin go. It's best to make use of the villain who controls the helm. From now on, Uncle Yin will behave with his tail between his legs, and he will follow his lead.

  Pang Jiu witnessed the success of Mo Xie's plan in the dark. After holding it back for hundreds of years, he also wanted to participate. He came over and asked, "What are you going to do next?"

  He became more and more curious about the person who occupied Yin Xiao's body. He was calm in the face of danger and outsmarted the demons. It seemed that no matter how bad the card game fell into his hands, he could turn defeat into victory.

  Yu Sheng made a slight face: "I won't tell you."

  Pang Jiu: "I didn't ask you!"

  He had been traveling in the valley and couldn't sleep well. After he came out, he was also busy at the KTV, took a long car ride, and even made a fuss with the Yin family. Now that the medicine was taking effect, he wanted to fall asleep.

  Mo Xie played with the seal of the head of the Yin family twice and put it in his pocket. He stood up and walked to the shower room: "Go find a place to play by yourself. I'm tired and need to catch up on my sleep."

  Yu Sheng grabbed Pang Jiu's neck and pulled him out without mercy: "Don't delay his sleep!"

  Pang Jiu shouted to Mo Xie while talking, "Tell me, maybe I can help you!"