Chapter 24

Mo Xie: "Because you don't want to be bound by the system, you don't have freedom?"

  Yu Shengwei: "As a human being, you can eat braised pork elbow."

  Simple but true wishes.

  Mo Xie looked into Yu Shengwei's eyes: "Maybe I can help you, but I need your cooperation."

  Yu Shengwei immediately regained his energy: "Really! What does Mr. Mo need from me?"

  Even though it was Mo Xie who asked Yu Shengwei to cooperate, the other party's unreserved answer still left him stunned for a moment.

  Mo Xie considers himself not the good person that Yu Shengwei said, at least not as pure as Yu Shengwei Xiang. He is suspicious by nature and does not believe anyone. Calculation has become an instinct and has evolved into calculation.

  Animals have spirituality and stayed away from him after sensing the danger on his body. However, Yu Shengwei witnessed with his own eyes his indifference to the injured in a car accident, witnessed his plot against Su Mingci and Gong Yan, and witnessed the actions of others before him. After all, I was still willing to trust him so much.

  I don't know if he is stupid or smart.

  The confusion passed momentarily, and Mo Xie continued: "You said you could restore my body one to one and only modify it in appearance."

  Yu Shengwei: "Yes, Mr. Mo, it is actually still your body, but the data modification will give others the illusion that they are seeing the original owner."

  Mo Xie: "Change my body back first."

Chapter 19 The boss's substitute chooses to run away 19

  "The Making of an Actor" has been at the peak of ratings since its release, and countless businesses want to add gg to it.

  Not only in variety shows, but also in several movies that Mo Xie mentioned, investors came to them even before the roles were chosen.

  While the popularity was still there, Mo Lai immediately expanded the scale of Changquan Entertainment's live broadcast line and stepped up the promotion of the video website.

  The entire Changquan Entertainment was extremely busy, but no one complained, and everyone was full of energy.

  They stayed with the company until the bitter end came to an end. During the Chinese New Year, Mr. Fu gave him a large bonus. After the new year, he adjusted the salary and welfare system. This matter even became a hot search topic, with people talking about sending resumes to the company.

  Nowadays, people who are not involved in the entertainment industry also know Changquan Entertainment. They mentioned that work is very important, and some employees do not take off their work badges on the way to get off work.

  Hu Shiming just turned 40 this year. She has spent most of her life making movies abroad, but in recent years she has become attached to her hometown and wants to return to China to develop.

  But although she is an internationally renowned director, she doesn't have many connections in China, especially when it comes to movie releases.

  The entertainment industry is very deep, so she must have a foundation.

  So when Fu Yu came to her and said that Changquan Entertainment had several official cooperations, she knew that the time had come.

  Getting on the line with the authorities is her best chance to open up domestic avenues.