Chapter 49

very nice.

  The other three team members were training in the training room. After a brief introduction, Mo Xie arranged a seat next to Kang Changming.

  Kang Changming turned on the machine. The desktop background was the default blue sky and grassland, with Nanxin's logo in the upper right corner. The computer's built-in program was very simple, including computer, network, trash, and "Deep Space" client. Apart from these four, there was only one left. The same is the training program for Nanxin logo.

  Most team computers are equipped with training programs for specialized training. Kang Changming thought he had taken the original ZAL team training program and changed the icon and name. After clicking on it, he found that it was different from what he had seen before.

  However, he thought that Song Yuan bought this together with the optimization technology and didn't think much about it.

  After greeting him, the other team members all returned to training, as if racing against time. On his left was Mo Lai, and on his right was Zhang Ming.

  Zhang Ming is conducting a training program similar to jumping platforms. This program can exercise people's reaction ability and help them adapt to maps with jumps.

  Kang Changming watched Zhang Ming take off, from the first floor... to the second floor... to the fifteenth floor... before falling back to the first floor.

  He was disdainful. He had done this kind of training before, and he could easily reach the 100th floor.

  Sure enough, he is a newcomer who just came out of the training camp and has no ability. Song Yuan still wants to win the playoff championship with these people? Daydreaming.

  Kang Changming was determined to show these people what it meant to be a true professional player.

  He also clicked on the training program of the jumping platform and controlled the character to jump upward.

  First floor... second floor... third floor...

  He tilted his chin slightly.

  No difficulty at all.

  The fourth floor...the fifth floor...

  Paji...

  He fell back down a level.

  "Pfft..." Yu Sheng, who came over to watch at some point, laughed slightly, "Sorry, sorry, I just suddenly thought of something funny."

  After learning that he was a former professional player, Zhang Ming, who stopped training to watch, also expressed disappointment.

  Yu Sheng's subtle attempt to cover up made Kang Changming's cheeks flush: "It was just a mistake."

  He again manipulated the character to jump upward.

  The fourth floor...the fifth floor...the sixth floor...

  Paji...

  Why is it suddenly breathing fire?

  Yu Shengwei clenched his hands into fists: "Come on! If you are a man, go to the 100th floor!"

  laugh at.

  This is an absolute travesty.

  Kang Changming refused to admit defeat and entered training for the third time. As a result, he only jumped to the thirteenth floor this time.

  Zhang Ming muttered: "I thought he was so powerful. Brother Yu can jump to the 70th floor, and Brother Song can pass 110."

  Kang Changming: "Seventy? One hundred and one?!"