Chapter 69

Ying Xiaoxiao-Assassin: "I found you."

  Aod reacted very quickly and raised his sword to block, but there was nothing behind him except the beautiful scenery of the map.

  not good!

  The block just now was considered effective if it blocked someone, but he was fooled! Not only did he make an ineffective operation, but he also exposed his position because of the sound and the equipment that might reveal rocks!

  Aod stood up in an instant, trying to change his ambush position by moving, but Xiaoxiao's assassin had already arrived, and the dagger drew a bloody line on the neck of Aod swordsman.

  Pei Qingran was closest to him and hurriedly appeared to help him increase his health. But as soon as Pei Qingran showed his head, Song Qiuyan and Zhang Ming also chased after him.

  Mo Xie and Yu Shengwei were the soldiers who discovered Ruihan.

  The warrior's defense was high, and he took another mouthful of Pei Qingran's blood. Currently, his blood volume was still 77%. It would take some time to kill him with his output alone.

  During this period of time, Aod and Pei Qingran performed operations beyond this season, and they were able to handle three outputs.

  Although he still couldn't defeat him, Aod succeeded in taking away Ying Xiaoxiao's assassin and Zhang Ming's warrior, who had low HP at the same time.

  Pei Qingran is a pure blood flow support with high milk and blood volume. He escapes the battlefield with a trace of blood skin and hides behind a rock to increase his blood flow.

  But his fingers on the keyboard were trembling, and all the times he added blood were in vain.

  All Ruihan's other teammates were killed, and he was the only one left.

  Pei Qingran looked away from the screen and fell on her arms covered by clothes.

  Why.

  He obviously paid so much, why couldn't he win against Song Yuan.

  Tears and mucus welled up, and his vision became blurry.

  Pei Qingran shouted in his heart.

  Move!

  He's not dead yet!

  The corpses of Aod and his own soldiers were very close to him. He was going to resurrect two teammates and then kill Song Yuan!

  But he couldn't lift his left arm, and his fingers couldn't do anything except tremble.

  "Move!"

  "Go and kill Song Yuan!"

Chapter 46 The first output after the breakup is too late to regret 18

  After GAME OVER lit up, spray flowers were automatically placed around the stage, and shiny shreds of paper exploded and fell.

  Mo Xie and his teammates from the Nanxin team walked out of the console and received the trophy amidst the cheers of the crowd.

  The official BGM of "Deep Space" resounded throughout the venue, but amidst the chaos, Mo Xie heard a strange sound.

  He looked at Team Ruihan's console.

  Pei Qingran didn't notice the movement around him, nor did he notice that the screen had long since turned black and white. The other teammates stood up sadly, but he was the only one who clenched his still-strength right hand into a fist and smashed it against his left arm.