Chapter 114

The roads in the alleys are uneven, and there are rubbish thrown by people on the ground.

  Mo Lai crushed over countless cans and discarded cardboard boxes, knocked over a trash can as he approached the exit, and rushed out of the alley before being surrounded.

  The night wind rushed into the car crazily, and the slightly long black hair was blown into a mess. The metal frame reflected the cold white street lights, reflecting an even colder color.

  Mo Xie drove as far as possible to a remote place away from the city center. He Lan's men would not care about the lives of ordinary people in his fiefdom.

  But the further it went, the wider it became. The performance of Mo Xie's vehicle was incomparable to the one carefully prepared by He Lan.

  Especially when five vehicles in total were chasing and blocking them, they were like birds trapped in a cage trying to flap their wings, unable to escape no matter what.

  Yu Shengwei: "Mo Xie, do you want me to contact He Yan's cronies to come and help?"

  Mo Xie: "It's too late."

  He Lan's men were also afraid that Mo Xie would call someone, so they all stepped on the accelerator and tried to catch up as quickly as possible.

  The field of vision gradually broadened. Mo Xie had already driven to a wasteland, and He Lan's five vehicles were close at hand.

  Mo Lai: "Go back to the system space. It's best to play some music for yourself and turn the volume to the maximum."

  Yu Sheng was not sure why, but he still obeyed and left his body in the car, and his consciousness returned to the system space in Mo Lai's body.

  After confirming that Yu Shengwei had entered the system space, Mo Lai stopped the car to everyone's surprise, even opened the car door and walked out in a swaggering manner.

  The five cars chasing him arrived within ten seconds.

  The leader of the five cars was sitting in the middle car. When he saw Mo Xie standing in front of the car, and they had five cars and it was difficult to pass by together, he fiercely took out his hand/gun, pointed it at Mo Xie's heart, and fired a round. bullet.

  But Mo Xie didn't fall down as he imagined.

  The leader was a little confused and ordered: "Third brother, go."

  The car on the far left received the order and rushed towards Mo Xie without saying a word.

  Even though Yu Shengwei knew that Mo Xie had a solution, he couldn't help but break into a cold sweat in the system space.

  But he didn't get nervous for long. They were only a hundred meters apart, and it only took four seconds from speeding up to hitting Mo Xie.

  Mo Xie stood calmly, letting the night wind and the engine roar in the air.

  In the ABO world, the mental power of an alpha is an absolute symbol of status. Back then, He Yan became the youngest God of War in the empire by virtue of his extraordinary mental power. It was also because of his damaged mental power that he had an excuse to take shelter from the wind and rain.

  So, what if he restored He Yan's mental power...

  Mo Lai could have used his familiarity with the terrain to get rid of He Lan's men, or use his racing skills to cause He Lan's men to collide with their vehicles.

  But he drove to the wasteland specifically just to try his so-called spiritual power.

  The moment the car started, Mo Lai raised his hand in the direction of the car.