Chapter 61

Zhang Ming clenched his fists: "Brother Song, I will work harder and give them some color when the time comes!"

  Song Qiuyan also said excitedly: "Brother, don't worry, we will never lose!"

  Mo Xie nodded: "I believe in everyone in the Nanxin team, let us work together to win!"

  "good!"

  "First!"

  "champion!"

  An undercover agent sneaks into the team and is taken away on suspicion of a criminal case. This kind of thing is enough to affect any team. It will cause team members to feel uneasy and affect their training and competition results.

  But Mo Xie found out the truth in time. Instead of being depressed, all the team members were in high spirits.

  No matter where he is, he is the most stable core, and no matter how big the storm is, he will become his help.

  Yu Sheng faced Mo Xie slightly and clasped his hands together. His round deer eyes made him smile like two crescent moons. He silently made a mouth shape of "Mo Xie" and then said aloud: "You are the best leader!"

  Mo Xie!

  He is really handsome!

  Mo Xie's brows were filled with a smile as Yu Shengwei's genuine happiness filled his eyes: "Okay, let's go to training. We want to win, and we also want to win beautifully."

  Yu Shengwei: "Okay! We want to win! We also want to win beautifully!"

  Pei Qingran's instigation of undercover agents caused an uproar, and officials and various teams conducted strict investigations, but this did not affect the training of the Nanxin team.

  Although Song Qiuyan joined late, she has a good foundation and knows all the team members except Zhang Ming, so she quickly got into the zone.

  The official game of "Deep Space" is a 5v5 team battle. Song Qiuyan's first game after entering was a bit difficult. Mo Xie spent a quarter of the time directing and won the victory by relying on tactics and layout.

  After running in on and off the stage, the five people cooperated more smoothly, and the subsequent games progressed with great success. As a new team, the Nanxin team fought its way through the "Deep Space" playoffs.

  In addition to the victory, the five members of the team also gained a lot of popularity.

  Mo Xie is naturally the most popular. Just halfway through the playoffs, this year's most popular player is far ahead in the online popularity vote.

  The Ruihan team has many substitute players. They played two games without Pei Qingran and lost both of them. And Pei Qingran did not get better after he came back. He lost more games than won. He may not even be in the top ten of the playoffs finals. Can't squeeze in.

  Team Ruihan is well-known and has many fans.

  However, there are some differences in the composition of e-sports fans and fans in the entertainment industry. On average, they have higher technical requirements. The tactical level of the Ruihan team has dropped significantly. During the game, gold medal assistant Pei Qingran also made frequent mistakes due to poor condition.

  Once, he directly threw the skill with the highest auxiliary HP on the head of the person with the highest HP in the team. His teammates were stunned. The opponent seized the opportunity and killed Pei Qingran's teammates with one blow, causing a possible win in the game to end.