Chapter 140

Yu Sheng frowned slightly: "How about I wait for you here, or you change into Tang Xian's body."

  Mo Xie did not let Yu Shengwei return to the shore first, because Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan might feel betrayed by Yu Shengwei like He Yi in the previous world and take revenge on Yu Shengwei.

  It was also impossible for him to let Yu Shengwei stay on the sea by himself. What if the wind and waves swept him away?

  In fact, it wouldn't be much help for Yu Shengwei to get involved with him. He also had ways to arrange Yu Shengwei's situation, such as asking Mao Anjing to help.

  But Mo Xie somehow didn't want to be separated from Yu Shengwei, and he also wanted Yu Shengwei to see the world under the sea.

  Mo Xie refused Yu Shengwei's proposal and cut a small incision on his fingertip with a knife.

  Just like Yu Shengwei was unwilling to use He Yan's pheromones.

  Mo Xie wanted Yu Shengwei to be more tainted with his taste.

  He was about to squeeze the blood into the mineral water bottle when Yu Shengwei suddenly sucked his finger directly into it.

  Mo Xie: "What are you doing..."

  Warm and soft flesh rolled over his fingertips, and a numb current instantly passed through his limbs. Although he could not see it, Mo Lai could clearly imagine how the piece of soft flesh was moving.

  After all, he had witnessed with his own eyes this morning how Yu Shengwei licked, licked, swirled, and...

  "That's it." Mo Xie interrupted his thoughts and tried to pull out his fingers.

  Yu Shengwei kissed his wound one last time, and after letting him go, he deliberately licked his lips with a smile. As a result, he accidentally licked the corner of his split mouth, and he grimaced in pain.

  Mo Xie was angry and funny: "You are really..."

  Yu Sheng's attempt at flirting failed, so he decided to skip this step and jumped into the sea with Mo Xie.

  The test of the deep sea for humans is not only the water pressure, but also the dark seabed can cause great psychological fear to people. However, Yu Shengwei is cautious and Mo Li is by his side, and the two of them successfully reach the mermaid's lair on the seabed.

  The mermaid's lair is even more eye-catching than the movie's special effects.

  Purely natural marine plants form a fence that is more formal than valuable. There are so many luminous pearls that they are intertwined like colorful flags in the sea water. Unknown types of corals also glow. The ground is even paved with shiny stones. When the luminous pearls shine, The bottom reflects a magnificent luster.

  As soon as Mo Xie came back, countless mermaids of the same kind gathered around him.

  Mermaids naturally don't wear clothes at the bottom of the sea, and all they can see is their strong chest and abdominal muscles and their beautiful mermaid tails.

  Yu Sheng whispered: "Can you watch this for free?"

  Mo Xie: "Ahem!"

  Yu Sheng looked slightly serious: "But what does it have to do with me? I only look at my boyfriend."

  Within a few words, the mermaid had already swam in front of them.

  "Clan leader! You are back!"