Chapter 18

No matter how sincere his expression and tone were, they could not conceal the overwhelming smell of tea in his words.

  The onlookers couldn't help laughing, and pretended to cough to cover up the situation.

  Su Mingci just seemed to be slapped, and now it was like being crushed into a puddle of mud and thrown into a smelly ditch.

  He felt that everyone was looking at him with contempt, ridicule, and disgust.

  Except Fu Yu...

  Fu Yu only had Yu Shengwei in his eyes and didn't even bother to give him a look.

  Mo Xie put the wine glass back on the tray and said to everyone: "Sorry, everyone, I still have some personal matters to deal with. You continue."

  He raised his arm slightly, and Yu Sheng took it up knowingly.

  Before taking two steps, Su Mingci's almost collapsed voice came from behind: "Fu Yu!"

  Yu Shengwei held Fu Yu's arm, turned around and waved to Su Mingci with a bright smile: "See you later, Mr. Su~"

  ·

  No one spoke on the way back. Yu Shengwei appeared strangely, but he always had a docile and harmless sleepy look.

  In order to stay safe, Mo Xie parked his car in a remote area of ​​the underground garage.

  The night wind passed through the hall, and the pale light pulled out streaks of flying dust. The sound of the lively singing and dancing dinner party upstairs could not be heard underground, and only their footsteps echoed around them.

  He opened the car door slightly for Yu Sheng like a gentleman: "Be careful."

  Yu Shengwei didn't sit in immediately, but held his shoulders and pushed him back with restraint. His hand landed on the wall beside his ear, and he leaned forward: "Brother Fu Yu, I will save you from being annoying." The wine will be brought out, are you happy?"

  The underground garage was dark and empty, and most of the light and shadow were blocked by the car. It should have been a romantic and charming thing to do it in the corner, but because of the height difference, Yu Shengwei had to stand on tiptoe, which made it look a bit funny.

  Mo Xie did not laugh, nor did he push away the strange male companion.

  "Happy," he raised his hand and placed it on the back of Yu Shengwei's neck, rubbing the warm skin with his thumb, "Shengwei is very smart."

  Yu Sheng's neck and body instantly stiffened, and his ears became red.

  One second.

  Two seconds.

  Three seconds.

  Yu Shengwei couldn't hold on any longer and swished away from Mo Xie's hand, turned around and opened the car door, burying his head in his arms.

  Mo Xie laughed softly: "What did I read again today? The domineering school boy fell in love with me, and he was still my Master Bingshan."

  Yu Sheng said subconsciously: "The fatal favor of the yandere boss."

  After saying that, he realized something was wrong and turned back to Mo Xie: "Mr. Mo, do you know it's me?!"

  "Go back to the car first, it's cold outside."

  Mo Lai sat in the driver's seat, fastened his seat belt, made sure Yu Shengwei was seated securely, and then drove out of the underground garage.

  "In the back of the plot, all kinds of outstanding men surround Su Mingci, who debuted as a child star, is the youngest actor in the country, and has good looks. Such a character and plot should not be mentioned at all.