Chapter 79

Mo Xie respectfully led everyone to bow to the ancestors, stepped forward, took the incense prepared in advance, lit it and inserted it into the incense burner.

  He picked up the box containing the seal and turned to face everyone.

  When Yin's mother came to pick him up, she brought him the Yin family clothes. The ancient-style dark blue robe blew in the wind, and the silver thread at the hem was like a vast sea wave.

  The passing of the family head to Yin Hua was so sudden that everyone else was still in a daze.

  Uncle Yin couldn't sit still since he didn't get any benefits.

  He agreed with Zhu Gang that he would make Yin Xiao the head of the Yin family when he squeezed him out. As a result, Yin Xiao finally left the Yin family and came back alive within a few days.

  That's all, Yin Xiao didn't know what medicine he took wrongly, but he wanted to pass the position of head of the family to Yin Hua!

  He advised aloud: "Xiaoxiao, why don't you think about it again? Let's discuss it carefully and at least choose an auspicious day."

  Mo Xie said in a deep voice: "I have made up my mind."

Chapter 51 The Strongest Heavenly Master Crematorium for Me 4

  Mo Xie faced Yin Hua, who was overflowing with joy: "The thirty-second generation grandson of the Yin family, Yin Hua."

  Yin Hua took a step forward: "Here you are."

  Mo Xie: "Yin Xiao, a descendant of the Yin family, is unworthy, indecisive, and unclear about people, which has endangered the Yin family's hundreds of years of foundation. Today, the thirty-second generation grandson of the Yin family, Yin Hua, has a pure nature and is successful in cultivation, so he is entrusted with the position of the head of the family. , I also hope to inherit the legacy of our ancestors, punish evil and promote good in the future, and promote our Yin family."

  Yin Hua's hands and voice were shaking with excitement: "Yin Hua must live up to his teachings!"

  Yin Hua took the box and opened it to make sure the seal was inside. He smiled so hard that his teeth and eyes were blinded.

  After the passing of positions, everyone walked out together.

  Yin Xiao is a simple person and has no airs about his family. Everyone likes him, so even when he becomes the head of the family, they call him Xiao Xiao.

  But Yin Hua has a perverse temperament and has been naughty and mischievous since he was a child. In recent years, his cultivation has greatly increased, which has caused a lot of troubles. However, as the emperor and the courtiers, many grassroots surrounded Yin Hua and congratulated him.

  Yin Hua waved happily: "I'm very happy today, I'll treat everyone to a drink tonight!"

  "Master, please be happy!"

  "This is our new head of the family!"

  "The head of the family will definitely be able to revive the Yin family's glory!"

  Yin Hua was so praised that he couldn't find anything to say, but he had a father who could still work. Who would have thought that the position of head of the family would be a blow to his head?

  He was so happy holding the seal box that he couldn't help but open the box again and took out the seal to show off to his new followers.

  But the moment his hand touched the seal, he twitched violently as if he was electrocuted.