Chapter 117

Prosperity and wealth.

  surprise.

  Lu Jingquan accurately captured the key words in the words, and consciously achieved the purpose of the trip, so he did not continue to struggle.

  He put on his mask and stood up: "He Yan, don't let me down."

  Mo Xie: "Don't worry, I won't let you down."

  After Lu Jingquan left, Yu Shengwei came out of the bedroom. He looked at the closed door: "Lu Jingquan wants to test whether you have any intention of competing for the throne."

  Mo Xie: "Yes, he has already got the answer."

  Yu Shengwei: "Then what surprise do you plan to give him?"

  Mo Lai took out his gloves and put them on, took out a small device from under the coffee table, and picked up the water glass Lu Jingquan drank from: "Do you know Rabbit?"

  "Rabbit?" Yu Shengwei stretched out two fingers on each hand and curled them above his head, "This rabbit?"

  Mo Xie: "Yes."

  Yu Sheng was slightly puzzled: "What's wrong with the rabbit?"

  Mo Xie smiled slightly and said: "In nature, sometimes female rabbits will have pseudopregnancy 16-18 days after mating."

Chapter 68 Days and Nights of Scumbag A's Repentance 9

  The next day, Mo Xie took Yu Shengwei and some of his cronies to the new fiefdom.

  As the owner of the fief, he should live in a residence specially prepared for the owner of the fief, but He Yi just covered the exterior walls of his residence with gold foil. Although he took away all the valuable collections, antiques and the like when he left, leaving behind The basic decoration was still almost blinding, so I found a quiet place.

  Mo Lai had already understood the basic situation here when he came to the new fiefdom. With the data collected by Yu Shengwei, he quickly grasped the new fiefdom affairs.

  The new fiefdom is different from He Yan's original fiefdom.

  The new fiefdom is dominated by the entertainment industry, and the gap between the rich and the poor is huge. Fortunately, he has solved part of the slum problems by widely opening the "Lai Chao" chain store, but he alone cannot save so many fiefdom people.

  The biggest problem left by He Yi is that there are too many oligarchs. The first step for Mo Xie is to unite these oligarchs to give people positions and improve welfare, and then slowly disperse them.

  If simplified into data, He Yan's original fiefdom construction base value was only about 20, and Mo Lai could create and support many things, but the new fiefdom's construction base value had reached 80, and it was still a crooked 80.

  It takes different effort to build from 20 than to tear down 80 and start over again. It requires more patience and more time.

  While Mo Lai was dealing with the problems of his new fiefdom, he continued to open shops and factories in He Yi's new fiefdom. This not only made Lu Jingquan and He Lan believe that he was retaliating against He Yi, but also caused trouble for He Yi and angered He Yi.

  In addition, he also needs to attract someone - He Lan through "revenge" on He Yi.

  He Yi was the stepping stone and the appetizer, and his strength was nothing to worry about. Neither Mo Xie nor He Lan had ever taken He Yi seriously.