Chapter 15

All viewers.

  ""Something Personal"."

  "God, you have some personal business, go to the police station to drink tea and go to the prison to work on the sewing machine?"

  "Don't talk nonsense upstairs, the official announcement hasn't been issued yet! Be careful with the lawyer's letter!"

  "My private matter is that I was arrested by the police...Help me, I pulled out a building of Peiyu Entertainment with my toes. Doesn't Gong Yan know about it?"

  "Ah ah ah, so Gong Yan invited Fu Yu to attend the annual meeting because he actually wanted to attack Fu Yu, but the artist he just recruited was arrested by the police! Fu Yu must know, no wonder he is so calm."

  "Is there anyone who can help Gong Yan? I'm really going to die from embarrassment!"

  "Hahahahahahahaha..." The system started laughing when Gong Yan announced the variety show, and it lasted five minutes.

  Mo Xie reminded: "Take a break and remove Gong Yan'erhui's shield."

  System: "Okay hahaha."

  Seeing that the hint was useless, the assistant had to pull Gong Yan down in front of everyone.

  After hearing this, Gong Yan grabbed the assistant's phone and his face was dark.

  Arrested by the police?

  All four people were arrested? !

  all? !

  He spent a very high price on the planning of these four people and the variety show! It was obtained at a very high price! Why were they all taken away? !

  The police will not arrest people easily, and they are in the middle of the annual meeting, even if they wait until the annual meeting is over before arresting them!

  It must be Fu Yu's fault!

  Gong Yan suddenly looked at Fu Yu, who waved to him in a friendly manner and said something to him.

  He tried hard to distinguish the mouth shape, and what Fu Yu said seemed to be...

  "now you."

  What the hell is Fu Yu doing!

  Furious, angry, ashamed and angry, all the emotions that should have appeared in Fu Yu appeared in Gong Yan.

  After half a minute, he forced his emotions back.

  The annual meeting is still going on, and there are just a few artists, but he can still afford it!

  Gong Yan stretched out his sleeves and regained his composure.

  He was about to return to the podium when he saw Fu Yu getting up and walking towards him.

  What does Fu Yu want to tell him?

  The distance between the two gradually narrowed, and when they were close enough to hear each other clearly, two policemen in police uniforms stood in front of him.

  The police identified him and showed his ID: "Someone has reported that you are suspected of embezzlement of employment, infringement of trade secrets, illegal financing and other crimes. Please cooperate with us to go back and investigate."

  Gong Yan's head buzzed.

  Mo Xie also walked to Gong Yan at this moment.

  "It's you..." Gong Yan's pupils shrank suddenly.