Chapter 68

On the other side of the battlefield, the assassin of Team Ruihan performed exceptionally well in the face of the encirclement by Zhang Ming and Song Qiuyan. He broke through the encirclement invisible and ran towards his own archers. The dagger that was quenched green was aimed at the back of Master Mo Xie.

  Mo Lai couldn't see the assassin, but Ruihan's archers were in the same camp as the assassin, so even if the assassin was invisible, he could still see the shadow.

  The archers withstood Mo Xie's attack and used skills to block Mo Xie's movement.

  The assassin hit the target with one strike, and Mo Xie's mage entered a state of continuous blood loss.

  At the moment when the Ruihan assassin and the archer continued to attack, Yu Shengwei took the lead and squeezed into the battle, raised his hand and used his skills to pull back Mo Xie's health bar.

  Behind him were Ying Xiaoxiao who was traveling with him, and Ruihan and three other people who were chasing after him.

  On the other side are Song Qiuyan and Zhang Ming, who failed to encircle and were one step behind but sensed the battlefield in time.

  A total of ten team members from Nan Xin and Rui Han reunited, and no one benefited from the fight.

  "Attack!" Commander Ruihan gave the order, and his own assassins and archers disappeared again. They stretched the distance and attacked at the same time in melee and long range, scattering the lineup of the Nanxin team again.

  The Ruihan team's courageous fighting style won acclaim on the field.

  They were scolded in the early stages of the playoffs, and now they are finally getting back the honor that belongs to them.

  The commentators were also brought into the fierce competition and excitedly explained to the audience.

  Commentator A: "Rui Han beat Rui Han very well. He didn't give Nan Xin a chance to counterattack at all."

  Commentator B: "Ruihan's conductor Aod is said to have spent tens of millions to hire him from abroad. Judging from their recent games, Aod is indeed worth the price."

  Commentator C: "Song Yuan maintains his usual style in this game. As a mage, he dares to leave the support to deal with the opponent's output."

  Commentator A: "Because Nan Xin's assistant Yu Shengwei cooperated well. This new professional player has grown very fast. No matter how hard Song Yuan starts and jumps out, he can keep up."

  Commentator B: "Now the rhythm of the game is completely in Ruihan's hands. Song Yuan must find a breaking point as soon as possible, otherwise he may not be able to hold on even if he leads a group of novices."

  While commentating off the field, the situation on the field is also changing.

  The terrain of the woods is complex and the line of sight is blocked, which is the most suitable scene for archers. Nanxin must send people to contain Ruihan's archers, and Nanxin's long-range mage Mo Lai is the opponent's main target of attack and cannot escape at all. body.

  It just so happened that Ruihan also had assassins, so Nan Xin's remaining people couldn't get together to avoid being taken away by the opponent using a set of perish together skills.

  After several back and forths, the assassins from both teams disappeared without a trace. There were only four people in the center of the arena that the camera focused on.

  Mo Xie's mage and Yu Shengwei's assistance.

  Pei Qingran's assistant and Rui Han commanded the swordsmen.