Chapter 56

Kang Changming said dryly: "The doctor said there is nothing wrong."

  Mo Xie: "Then go back, it's past one o'clock."

  After getting in the car, Kang Changming couldn't help but peek at Song Yuan again.

  The lights of the shops on both sides of the street flew past Song Yuan's face. Song Yuan obviously helped him a lot and almost paid him 200,000, but he was as calm as if he spent two yuan to buy him steamed buns.

  He looked like he had done something wrong: "Brother Song...why are you here?"

  Mo Xie: "When I sent them back, I saw a few people with unkind expressions going in your direction and muttering your name. I'm worried. Come and have a look."

  Kang Changming: "Where are the others?"

  Mo Xie: "I didn't tell them. I asked Yu Shengwei to lead them back to the base first."

  Kang Changming was not good at words, and the car fell into silence again.

  He wanted to say thank you to Song Yuan, and he also wanted to say sorry, but the words were stuck in his throat and rolled around his mouth, but he couldn't say anything.

  What will Song Yuan do after knowing that he is an undercover agent? Can he still stay in the Nanxin team?

  He didn't speak, but Yu Shengwei said in Mo Xie's mind: "Mo Xie, is Kang Changming asking you to rebel?"

  Mo Xie said calmly: "Nanxin will face Ruihan on Thursday. I just guarantee that he will not stab Pei Qingran in the back."

  The playoff schedule is tight, and Ruihan's opponents at the beginning are of average strength, so they will definitely be able to advance successfully. According to the schedule, they will face Ruihan soon. The reason why they can meet so soon is because of the bad taste of the official "Deep Space".

  Yu Shengwei: "Then why don't you directly win over Kang Changming? I think he is quite simple."

  Yu Shengwei was right. Kang Changming was simple at best, but brainless at worst.

  His world is so big, and his view of good and evil is very narrow. He will help and be loyal to anyone who treats him well, even if it violates the morals and laws of universal values. Especially he is very reckless and does things without thinking. All based on impulse.

  Mo Xie didn't feel that he was very kind to Kang Changming. If it was an important person, he would not take action after watching the show for a long time, and would take the person home for the night to avoid being questioned by other members of the team.

  But he only valued Kang Changming's value. Before the playoffs, the team had no reputation or capital, and could not recruit more suitable players. Now it had to face intensive competitions and had no time to get used to the newcomers.

  Mo Xie said softly to Yu Sheng: "If someone is wrong from the beginning, even if he repentes halfway, I will not allow him to reach the end."

  The car drove all the way back to the base. When getting off the car, Kang Changming put his hand on the door handle and finally said: "Brother Song, thank you... Thank you very much."

  Mo Xie: "It's easy, go back. Make sure to rest these two days and don't train."

  Kang Changming said anxiously: "I just protected my hand. It's not injured enough to train!"

  Mo Xie laughed: "There is no need to fight so hard, the body is your own."

  Kang Changming looked at Mo Xie: "I know, but I want to train. We want to win the championship!"