Chapter 130

With the continuous injection of pheromones, Mo Xie could feel Yu Sheng's slight trembling getting more severe, but because he had nowhere to escape from the cage he had woven, he could only shrink into his arms.

  right.

  like this.

  Get closer to him, get closer.

  When the temporary mark was completed, Yu Shengwei lost strength and fell into his arms, his eyes unfocused and unfocused, with sweat hanging precariously on his eyelashes.

  Mo Xie hugged Yu Shengwei, he looked down at the water stains on his hands, and coaxed softly: "It's over."

  It took Yu Sheng a while to regain his composure, and he struggled to get up from his arms, saying he wanted to take a shower.

  Seeing Yu Sheng, Mo Xie couldn't walk steadily for fear of falling. He happened to be sweating too, so the two of them took a shower together.

  When he came back and got into bed, Yu Shengwei had recovered, and his face was full of shock at the ABO setting: "The temporary mark is so powerful, how on earth did the omega in this world survive the complete mark?"

  Is it possible that you have a bigger reaction...

  Mo Lai was afraid that Yu Sheng would be shy and didn't make it clear, so he just asked: "Will it be uncomfortable?"

  Yu Sheng shook his head slightly, pulled the quilt to cover half of his face, and whispered: "It's better to say it's too comfortable."

  It seemed as if his soul did not belong to him. One moment he was so light that he was floating in the sky, and the next moment he sank into the deep sea as if he was on the verge of death.

  This is just a temporary mark...

  Yu Shengwei pulled up the quilt again, revealing only a pair of innocent eyes: "Mo Xie, when are we going to compare ourselves?"

  This year, a new technology emerged in the Empire's public opinion competition - the sky curtain. It was this technology that exposed to the entire empire the shameless behavior of the second prince He Yi in treating the people in the slums harshly and violating the rules and regulations.

  Since then, the marquee technology has never been seen again.

  Until the third prince He Lan ascended the throne.

  The old emperor was seriously ill and realized that he would soon die. The princes and daughters under his knees had no talents or virtues. Only the third prince worked hard to govern and loved the people, so he passed the imperial throne to the third prince.

  The empire cannot be left without an owner for a day. In order to maintain the normal operation of the empire, He Lan chose the nearest auspicious day to ascend the throne.

  After the news spread, there were many voices of doubt among the people of the empire, mainly because of the poor health of the third prince.

  Your Majesty is in poor health, and you want to pass the throne to someone who is in poor health?

  The most enjoyable part about pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger is the moment of "eating". No one wants to pretend to be a pig all the time.

  Now that the old emperor is dying and He Yan is dead, it's time for He Lan to tell everyone that he is the strongest alpha in the empire.

Chapter 74 Days and Nights of Scumbag A's Repentance - End

  He Lan never knew that the land of the empire was so free and fragrant.