Chapter 125

He Lan threw the report sheet into Lu Jingquan's arms: "I asked why He Yan suddenly changed his gender. It turns out that he already knew that you had lied to him."

  Lu Jingquan held the report sheet and looked livid: "When did he know..."

  He Lan thought for a moment: "The time you went to the annex with His Majesty, you said that He Yan's attitude towards you was very wrong that day. Maybe he knew the truth in those days and even skipped He Yi who was used as a shield by me. , confirming that the person behind the scenes is me."

  He clapped his hands and paid tribute to He Yan, who was thousands of miles away in the northwest fiefdom.

  The old emperor was old, the second prince was a loser, the other princes and daughters were worse than losers, and the only one He Lan was afraid of was He Yan.

  Facts have proved that his fear is very correct.

  He Yan didn't take action, but once he did, He Yi was suppressed until he could no longer stand up. He also used He Yi to expose his relationship with Lu Jingquan and forced the old emperor to grant them a marriage.

  In this way, the old emperor will definitely take away the financial power in his hands after the exchange meeting of all nations is over, and will deal with Lu Jingquan privately.

  But He Yan was clean and his weapons were without bloodshed.

  Even if he was the one being plotted, he still wanted to say good things to He Yan.

  The few thin test sheets scared Lu Jingquan and trembled all over.

  He was the one who deceived He Yan's feelings.

  He was the one who deceived He Yan into having a child and causing a miscarriage.

  He was the one who tricked He Yan into coming to the Imperial City and kept wooing He Yan!

  He Lan is He Yan's elder brother. He Yan attaches great importance to family ties and will not kill He Lan, but this is not necessarily true for him, a liar.

  Lu Jingquan couldn't help but feel hatred and fear.

  It was the old emperor's turn to be like this, and He Yan's turn to be like this again.

  He is always the one who can be easily abandoned and executed easily, so he wants to be a noble child, a queen, and a master!

  But now he has nothing and can only rely on He Lan.

  Lu Jingquan made a pitiful look and pulled He Lan's sleeve: "He Lan, what do you mean by He Yan? Does he mean that the revenge against us has just begun, or does he mean that the revenge is over."

  He Lan was silent for a while. He did not answer Lu Jingquan's question. Instead, he asked: "Have you used the things I asked you to use for His Majesty before?"

  Lu Jingquan: "Use it."

  He Lan said "hmm" without emotion. He stood up and walked to the study to open the locked drawer and took out several paper documents from it.

  Although everyone is using their brains, as the Internet develops, information leakage becomes more serious.

  He sat down at his desk and checked the documents one by one.

  He Yan came to the imperial capital to take revenge on them, but now he suddenly retreated in the middle of the revenge. It must have been an accident.

  He Lan repeatedly checked the new documents coming from the internal line he inserted next to He Yan.

  ——He Yan's physical examination report.