Chapter 97

Mo Lai looked at the mountains quietly, as if watching a monkey show.

  The Ghost King has been sealed for a long time, and his strength is no longer what it used to be. The two souls of Zhu Gang and He Wenzhu are one, and their bodies contain all the violent energy that Zhu Gang has accumulated over the years, and they have also absorbed part of the Ghost King's power. The two sides were evenly matched for a while. Qi and hostility collided fiercely within the barrier made by Mo Xie.

  He Wenzhu could cause an explosion just by releasing the undigested souls in his body into collision, so what about their fight with the Ghost King...

  Mo Xie turned his head and said softly to Yu Sheng: "There will be a lot of noise later, you might as well wait until it's over and come back."

  Yu Shengwei watched with relish: "No, no, as long as you are not at the center of the explosion, I'm not afraid."

  Mo Xie didn't force it, and together with Yu Shengwei witnessed the three villains who threatened Yin Xiao, threatened the Yin family, and threatened the world killing each other.

  At three o'clock in the morning, the darkest hour of the day, the fight inside the barrier was coming to an end.

  Unable to withstand the injuries and excessive violence, the Ghost King exploded with a loud bang that shook the heaven and the earth.

  He Wenzhu's body returned to normal size. He was hit by the explosion and flew to a high cliff. In order to resist the ghost king, the violent energy in the barrier almost passed through his body. The violent energy was flowing into his body as if he wanted to go home. He went in and out, but because his furnace body was broken, he went in and slipped out again. In the process, he continued to repair his body.

  Next, the Yin family and the metaphysics community will help to transcend the violent energy within the barrier. However, because He Wenzhu and Zhu Gang have been contaminated with violent energy for too long, they are unable to come out to cause trouble, and they cannot wish to die. They will wait until the other violent energy is over. It's their turn.

  There will be a complete purge in the metaphysical world because of Zhu Gang and He Wenzhu.

  Whether Yin Xiao can grow after experiencing this catastrophe and whether he can take on the important responsibilities in the metaphysical world, these things are not within the scope of Mo Xie's consideration.

  Killing the Ghost King was his reward for taking away the luck value of this world. He Wenzhu's luck value returned to zero, and the task progress bar on the system panel reached 100%. It was time for him and Yu Shengwei to leave this world.

  Mo Xie and Yu Shengwei returned to the small courtyard. Pang Jiu was sitting on the roof, looking towards the back mountain from a distance.

  Hearing the noise, Pang Jiu turned around subconsciously, with a look of confusion on his face as he didn't know what to do next after his thousand-year mission was over.

  Pang Jiu's mental health was not within the scope of Mo Xie's mission. He went straight to the room, but Pang Jiu suddenly jumped down and said to him: "You should leave."

  Mo Xie simply said "hmm".

  Pang Jiu put away his usual carelessness and showed a serious expression: "Thank you."

  Mo Xie: "It's my job."

  Pang Jiu smiled and said, "Actually, the day after I met you, I made a prediction for you."

  within the system space.

  Yu Sheng sat cross-legged on the sofa made of data, quite puzzled: "'The young man has become a man of great ambition, and all his organs have been exhausted, so he comes to his nest.' I can understand the first half of the sentence, but what does the second half mean?"