Chapter 65

"There is also the matter of cheating. The so-called Song Ge cheated on a woman in the bar. In fact, the female client is Ying Xiaoxiao who is now in the Nanxin team.

  "The level of assassins in Team Ruihan is too poor (the specific data is available on the official website, for directions http://xxxxx/). Brother Song only practiced with her for the sake of the team. He wanted to replace the team. I stayed with Team Nanxin for a month. , I have never found any overreaching behavior between Brother Song and Sister Ying!"

  "When Pei Qingran came to me to say something bad about Brother Song, he gave me his watch. I didn't want it, so he forced it on me, saying it was A-grade and worthless.

  "Later, the instigation recording was exposed. Pei Jing sent me to prison because I stole his watch. Pei Qingran didn't explain anything to me.

  "I thought about it for a long time before I figured out that the recording must have been made by Pei Qingran himself, and he planned to use it as an excuse when I was disobedient, but I didn't expect that someone would expose it first.

  "Pei Qingran kept saying that she was a victim, but she teamed up with Pei Jing to frame me and send me to jail!

  "And the perpetrator he mentioned, Brother Song, stood up for me when my father came to beat me for the loan sharks he owed, and he also wanted to help me pay off the debt! After I was framed and sent to prison, he believed in me and helped me find the case regardless of the past grievances. Lawyer, run for me!

  "I am willing to take legal responsibility for the above remarks, and hope that everyone will no longer be deceived by villains and wrongly blame good people.

  "I hope that "Deep Space" will strictly investigate Pei Jing and Pei Qingran, and strictly investigate Ruihan, and return a clear sky to the "Deep Space" e-sports circle!"

  The players present gradually saw the long message Kang Changming sent to the team group. They were all professional players and trained hard, but the championship was more important. For the championship, they were willing to beg Song Yuan to treat him harshly.

  After Song Yuan left Ruihan, Ruihan's performance plummeted, and the Nanxin team emerged, which enhanced the credibility of Kang Changming's words.

  Moreover, as professional players, their evaluation of the opponent's strength is more objective than that of ordinary players. Song Yuan's strength is definitely top-notch.

  If Kang Changming didn't lie, then the one who lied was...

  Someone wanted to remind Pei Qingran, but was pinched by teammates who had long disliked Pei Qingran.

  Half of the onlookers looked at Pei Qingran in a very subtle way - like a monkey watching a zoo putting on a show and begging for bananas from tourists.

  The other half didn't fully believe Kang Changming's long message, and were afraid that they were on the wrong team, so their eyes dodge hesitantly.

  Pei Qingran is the best at observing people's words. He keenly noticed that something was wrong with everyone, and these people had just surrounded him with all the stars in the middle. They wished they could come and wipe his tears in person. Although they are still surrounding him now, they don't know when they will leave him. Farther away.

  Although Pei Qingran didn't know what happened, the people who came to the dinner were all players from various teams. If the e-sports circle joins forces to boycott Song Yuan and the Nanxin team, Song Yuan will be stepped on in the mud again. This is his attempt to restore his image and take revenge. Song Yuan's best chance, and what's more, the words have been spoken, and it's hard to get back.