Chapter 105

Mo Xie: "Turn around and let me take a look."

Chapter 63 Days and Nights of Scumbag A's Repentance 4

  Yu Sheng turned around obediently, and took off his coat. He felt the pain on the upper part, and wanted to take off his short sleeves as well, but when he grasped the hem of the short sleeves with both hands, he hesitated, and his knuckles tightened unconsciously.

  It was okay when I didn't realize that I liked Mo Lai, but now that I understand my feelings, I feel embarrassed to take off my clothes in front of the person I like.

  He sniffed quietly. He had just gone out after taking a shower this morning, and was brought back to the imperial capital by He Yi's people before he could get off the ground. There was no smell of sweat on his body.

  Mo Xie was waiting behind him. If he hesitated any longer, he would appear to be squirming. Yu Sheng gritted his teeth and lifted up his short sleeves.

  The cold fingers pressed on the back and then slid down gently.

  It was obviously normal to help him check his injuries, but it was like a thin electric current hit his heart from the back.

  "The injury is not serious, but why is your body temperature so high?"

  Mo Xie put down Yu Shengwei's clothes, pressed his shoulders and asked him to turn back.

  Putting his palm on Yu Shengwei's forehead, he was caught off guard and faced Mo Li at close range.

  Normally, Mo Xie didn't feel it when he smiled, but now his eyebrows were slightly depressed, and a bit of sharp aggression due to his excessive handsomeness was revealed. The outline of his face was clear and three-dimensional, whether it was the slightly raised corners of the eyes or the high bridge of the nose. One can't take his eyes away.

  "Did you catch a cold when you came here?"

  As Mo Xie asked, Yu Sheng's eyes moved to the space between Mo Xie's lips and teeth.

  He had studied some things in the supernatural world, and the photo books said that people with this kind of lip shape have weak emotions.

  But Yu Shengwei felt that what the book said was wrong.

  Mo Xie was worried that something might happen to him, so he came all the way to the imperial capital as soon as he received the news.

  He was a little panicked when He Yi came to his door and took him away, but when he heard that Mo Xie would come to rescue him immediately, he immediately calmed down.

  He believed that Mo Lai could definitely protect him, but he knew that when he saw Mo Lai among the crowd, he still felt an unprecedented sense of security. At this moment, Mo Lai even noticed that he had a fever before he did.

  He is obviously a very gentle and attentive person.

  Mo Xie couldn't wait for Yu Shengwei's answer, so he asked again: "Are you confused by the fever?"

  Yu Shengwei: "No, no."

  Mo Xie sighed helplessly: "Find a place to sit first, and I'll find antipyretic medicine for you."

  Yu Shengwei found a sofa, took off his shoes and curled up on it. His mind was empty for one second, then filled with Mo Lai's figure the next, and finally settled on the scene of Mo Lai helping him detect his body temperature.

  Those slightly upward eyes seemed to still be staring at him. The indifference when facing He Yi and others was gone, replaced by undisguised concern.