Chapter 112

The bar owner was also among the crowd. He was as happy as if he had made a million dollars. He brought a glass of the festively colored concoction that He Yan liked to drink in the past and brought it to Mo Xie. He shouted loudly: "Mr. He, congratulations on winning the prize." Champion of the competition, you can order whatever you want today, and I'll give you a free order!"

  The people who gathered around screamed loudly, and the dressed-up men and women twisted their bodies back and forth. The bright and flashing lights of the bar flickered on and off, focusing on Mo Xie's position and flashing and crossing.

  When Mo Lai came, he changed into a more casual black shirt, with two buttons unbuttoned at the collar. There was only a thin line between the chest muscles underneath. He took the wine glass and drank it with his head raised. The light reflected on his face through the liquid, and it actually showed Somewhat breathtakingly beautiful.

  With his Adam's apple rolling as he swallowed, Mo Xie pointed the empty wine glass towards the crowd, wiped away the red liquid remaining on his lips with his fingertips, and said with a smile: "How can I let Boss Wu spend money? Let's play whatever you want today, I'll book the place."

  There was another burst of cheers in the bar that was about to knock off the roof.

  Mo Xie walked around everyone and went to sit down at his usual place with the six people he had called.

  Among the six people are the yellow-haired man, the yellow-haired man's brother, an elite man who wears a suit when he comes to the bar, a short-haired girl wearing a tube top and hot pants, the short-haired girl's obedient cousin, and a muscular man wearing a sweat fork.

  The yellow-haired man's name is Zhong Lin. He is the youngest among the six and the most playful. As soon as he sat down, he handed the menu to Mo Xie: "Order some wine, order some wine. I won't go home until I'm drunk today!"

  Yu Shengwei read it with Mo Xie, but he knew every word, but he couldn't understand it when put together.

  Zhong Lin: "Comrade Yu, what would you like to drink? Do you want my brother to recommend it to you?"

  Mo Xie flipped through the menu: "Give him a glass of orange juice."

  Yu Sheng reminded me: "I'm an adult."

  Mo Xie turned another page: "Then let's have a large glass of orange juice."

  Yu Shengwei doesn't drink much, so this bar is lively and chaotic, so don't let anything happen.

  The drinks were served quickly, and the six people Mo Xie selected had more or less identities. After a few banter, they got down to business.

  Yu Shengwei could still listen at first, but then his words became more professional, and then he began to lose focus, looking around with the orange juice in his hand.

  He had never been to a bar before, and it turned out to be like this inside.

  It felt noisy when I first came in, but after getting used to it, it felt okay.

  His eyes glanced back to the wine table and fell on Mo Xie's wine glass.

  Yu Shengwei didn't know what wine was, but he could tell it was made fresh by the bartender. The color was beautiful and it had a layered texture. It felt much better than orange juice.

  While Mo Xie stopped chatting, he felt someone tugging on his sleeve.

  He tilted his head, pointed at his wine glass with Yu Sheng's eyes and asked, "Can I have a taste?"