Chapter 156

"Zhi comes to court, Zhi comes to court!"

  When the man saw the young man waking up, he hurriedly approached him, leaned down and called in a low voice: "You finally woke up."

  The young man was born pure and beautiful, and looked particularly innocent when he blinked blankly.

  Zhi comes to court?

  These three words seem very familiar. Is it his name?

  He asked: "Are you calling me?"

  The man also has a good appearance, the kind of good appearance that would make him popular in the entertainment industry. His expression is gentle, caring and eager, which makes people feel good about him.

  But at close range, Zhi Laichao caught a flash of complexity in the man's eyes.

  It seems that he is saying "As expected", but also feeling unwilling to accept this "As expected".

  Man: "Don't you remember who you are?"

  When Zhi Lai recalled his identity, he felt a dull pain in his brain.

  The name Zhi Laichao came to mind first, inserting the strongest anchor in the unstable memory.

  Then he remembered.

  right.

  His name is Zhi Laichao, he is a scientist studying biomedicine, and then...

  Zhi Laichao replied: "Remember something."

  Man: "Then do you remember what you were doing before you fell into coma?"

  Zhi Laichao asked back: "Who are you?"

  The man glanced hastily at the ward door.

  The data of people falling asleep and waking up are different, but the data of Zhi Lai Chao's waking up will be transmitted immediately, and someone will come over immediately.

  he said quickly.

  "Don't worry about who I am for now, I have something very important to tell you.

  "A man named Mo Xie will come in later, and you can't believe anything he says.

  "You are a very powerful scientist, and you should have gone down in history, but Mo Xie plotted against you and caused your reputation to be completely lost. You were still lying in bed for two years. He would use his looks and sweet words to deceive you, and then take away your everything!

  "I'm here to help you. Mo Lai has too much power. I can't save you directly. When you gain some freedom, you can log on to the Bnmz website and send me information by writing a diary. I will find a suitable opportunity. Help you escape from Mo Xie's clutches."

  Seeing that there was still some time, the man asked, "What were you doing before you fell unconscious?"

  The man in front of him knew that he was a scientist, which at least proved that he was not a madman.

  Zhi Laichao frowned and said, "It seems...about the improvement of the frequency of the electron paramagnetic resonance spectrometer."

  Hearing this, the man believed his previous speculation a little more. He secretly wrote down Zhi Laichao's answer: "What else?"

  Zhi Laichao shook his head: "I don't remember."

  Although the other party is not a madman, he is not a fool either. It is impossible for the other party to just answer whatever he asks.