Chapter 139

They will collect a certain amount of luck in each world as a reward, part of it will be used as energy to travel through, and the other part will be used to fulfill their wishes.

At present, the total progress bar is only half, but with Mo Xie's deepening understanding of the main system, as long as he works harder, he can go back directly through the back door.

It's time to put the return to the original world on the agenda. Mo Xie can put it off, but Wei Wei, whose condition is unknown for the rest of his life, can't put it off.

Mo Xie was thinking about going back when he suddenly felt the hand on his waist wandering down.

He grabbed Yu Sheng's wrist: "What are you doing?"

Yu Sheng blinked innocently: "I want to feel the smooth transition between the human part of the mermaid and the tail part of the fish."

Mo Xie looked at Yu Shengwei quietly.

Yu Shengwei gave up hiding under his eyes and said frankly: "Teacher Mo, you already said that I am your bride, so when are we going to compete."

Mo Xie laughed: "You have something in your mind every day."

Yu Shengwei said confidently: "My boyfriend is in such good shape. It is human nature to want to have a more intimate, friendly and in-depth communication with my boyfriend."

Mo Xie pushed Yu Sheng away slightly: "It's very late, go to bed, wait until you finish studying "New Edition of Principles of Electron Paramagnetic Resonance"."

Good news, Yu Shengwei's identity in this world is that of a researcher.

Bad news, the research direction is biomedicine and has little to do with electron paramagnetic resonance.

Mo Xie thought that Yu Shengwei liked to play when he was young, so wanting to compare with him was just a whim.

But he underestimated the extent of Yu Sheng's whims.

It was just dawn the next day, and Mo Lai had just been awakened by his biological clock. He was stunned when he felt a strange sensation coming from his legs that had returned to human form before going to bed last night.

He half-propped himself up with his elbows and saw that the quilt was so high.

The position of the touch was getting farther and farther away, and Mo Xie realized something: "Shengwei..."

Surprised, he wanted to lift the quilt, but Yu Shengwei took the lead and pushed out from inside.

It was early in the morning. Yu Shengwei's pajamas fell off half of his shoulders as he drilled around, and his black hair was messy. But he was in surprisingly good spirits, as if he had discovered a new world, and his expression was even more shocked than him: "Mo, Mo Xie! You... ...Why do you have two!!"

The warrior Yu Shengwei wanted to do bad things in the early morning, but was shocked by the two of them, and crawled out as soon as they met.

Mo Xie didn't know what to say for a moment. He coughed twice and said, "My physical data will be consistent with that of a mermaid. Mermaids...that's how it is."

Yu Sheng glanced back again, looked back in embarrassment, and said sincerely: "Can you take one apart?"

Mo Xie was slightly amused by Yu Sheng and laughed out loud: "You think you are assembling Lego and you are dismantling one."

After he finished speaking, he was about to turn over and get out of bed. Yu Shengwei hugged him from behind and deliberately spoke to his earlobe: "Mo Xie, Xiao Mo No. 1 and Xiao Mo No. 2 are saluting each other, and Xiao Yu wants to join in."