Chapter 27

Mo Xie nodded: "It seems I guessed it right again."

"you......!"

As expected of someone who is highly valued by the superiors, Mo Xie is really smart enough. It must find a way to let Mo Xie enter the main system. It is best to cooperate with them after entering!

The observer forcibly restrained his emotions, "If you are unwilling to join us, you will perish in countless small worlds. Mo Xie, can you accept it?"

Mo Xie: "I am sinking in countless small worlds. What about Yu Shengwei? He is your subsystem. Do you plan to treat him as a sunk cost?"

The observer said proudly: "It's just a subsystem."

It's just a subsystem.

The main system worked hard to create a car accident to pull him in, and the subsystem allocated to him will never be ordinary. The conversion cost behind Yu Shengwei and its own value, if observers say give up, give up.

Either he was deceiving him, or Yu Shengwei was not an observer at all.

Mo Xie narrowed his eyes slightly: "I know what you are going to do."

Observer: "?"

What did it say? What did Mo Xie know again? Is this person still human? !

Mo Xie's voice became colder, and there was no trace of warmth in his eyes: "There are two forces in the main system of the archipelago. You are looking for high-quality members - you need me."

The observer didn't say a few words at all, and even if it was given another chance, it wouldn't know how to deal with it.

Mo Lai is so smart that he can infer so much from just a few words, and even his pants are about to be taken off!

Such people will become a serious problem in the future, but Mo Lai is right, they need Mo Lai now.

From the observer's reaction, Mo Xie knew that he had guessed correctly.

He had several conjectures, and he used the most likely one to deceive the observers, and the effect was remarkable.

Observer: "As long as you are willing to cooperate with us, we can slowly negotiate the conditions."

"I don't like talking about cooperation with people like this," Mo Xie's head was so swollen and painful that it was about to explode under the impact of the data flow from the unfamiliar dimension, but he was still smiling, "I'll tell you what's behind you, from where you pulled us into the small world. From now on, there is nothing to talk about."

The data stream gathers like a storm and surrounds the observer in an instant.

The observer shouted loudly: "What are you going to do! Mo Xie! You will also be affected if you do this!"

Mo Xie curled his eyes and immediately stepped back a good distance, spreading his arms towards the observer.

"Good Luck."

The storm rushed toward the observers violently, and the entire space shook violently, threatening to tear them into pieces at any time.

Although Mo Xie was as far away from the center of the storm as possible, he was still hit, and his brain seemed to explode in the next second. It was a feeling beyond pain that could not be described in words.

Observers were the first to be blown into fine flakes in the storm. Before they had time to scatter, they were washed away by the torrent of data that followed.

The world in front of me is constantly changing, and a white singularity suddenly appears in the center. It grows bigger and bigger, and eventually engulfs the entire space.