Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

After listening to someone read a book called The Crematorium, Mo Xie expressed his disbelief at the plot of buying the wrong piece of cake and having to have a meal with friends while kneeling down in the rain.

  Then there was a car accident at night and the quick travel system was bound.

  System: According to analysis, you, the host, are number one in the list of romantic misfortunes, so we selected you to carry out the slag attack transformation project.

  System: You have to kneel down and beg for mercy, shed blood and shed tears, be humble and thirsty, and restore your heart to the poor sufferer.

  He is romantic and unlucky, but he advances and retreats in a moderate way. No one has ever said anything bad. Mo Xie smiled slightly: Can you save your heart? Easy to say.

  The system can safely put Mo Xie into the world of the book and take Mo Xie for quick travel.

  But things seem to be getting more and more wrong...

  【Esports】(construction completed)

  Mo Xie is the team's output, and in the book Shou is the team's auxiliary. Because of Shou, he was ostracized and even unable to play.

  Mo Lai decisively left the team and led the new team to win the championship.

  Realizing that he was helpless without Mo Xie, the assistant ran to the door: Brother Xie, can you go back to our team? I promise you everything.

  Just as the assistant was about to squeeze out tears, he saw a handsome young man wearing a shirt that was obviously a size too big walking out from behind Mo Xie.

  The young man put his arm around Mo Xie and said even more pitifully: Brother Mo Xie, without you, he still has two, three, and a group of bad friends who are fomenting discord, but without you, I have nothing.

  Assistant recipient:?

  If he was correct, he was a top-level assistant taught by Mo Xie.

  [Entertainment Circle] (Construction completed)

  A popular traffic niche student went to seek help from Mo Xie, the head of the entertainment empire, and found that Mo Xie had a young movie star by his side.

  [Supernatural] (Construction completed)

  A new star in the metaphysical world went to seek help from Mo Xie, the most powerful heavenly master, and found that Mo Xie had the most powerful ghost beside him.

  【Interstellar】(construction completed)

  【Mermaid】

  System: Wait, host, is something wrong?

  Mo Xie blinked: He has changed his mind.

  Exclusively published by Jinjiang Literature City【#Reading Guide#】Reprinting is prohibited

  1. The romantic and unlucky scientist, the beauty, x, the straight ball, the little sun, the weird green tea

  (Subject to system + human body, always online from beginning to end, no slicing)

  2. The order of traveling through the world is not according to the order of copywriting. It depends on the inspiration.

  3. Sweet text about mutual favor, 1v1 double first love, extreme attack and control, controlled and careful entry