Chapter 83

Made up of beautiful women and nourished by ruthless energy, He Wenzhu was born bright and powerful, making him a rising star in the world of metaphysics with countless suitors.

  It is precisely because of his status and reputation that so many people are willing to help the Zhu family deal with the Yin family.

  Mo Xie replied calmly: "TOEFL."

  He Wenzhu thought he had a complaint in his heart and explained: "Yin Xiao, I wanted to help you explain at that time, but Zhu Gang didn't give me a chance to speak."

  Mo Xie still had no emotion: "What brings you to the Yin family?"

  He Wenzhu was blocked by him twice and said helplessly: "I just care about your body."

  Yu Sheng slightly rolled up his sleeves and walked into the reception room with the model, and said in a crisp and artificial voice: "Why didn't Mr. He come with Mr. Zhu? Otherwise, why don't you call him now? I'm afraid that Mr. Zhu will come back later." He comes to the Yin family to ask for someone like a war."

  He Wenzhu turned to look at Yu Shengwei and asked dissatisfiedly: "Who are you?"

  Yu Sheng slightly covered his mouth: "Why are you asking me who I am? Did it turn out to be me who robbed you this time? Oh my God, Mr. He, please let me go. I'm just a weak and helpless soul." He is just a wild ghost and cannot bear such a big crime."

  When He Wenzhu was in the Yin family, the Yin family knew that Dali would not talk to him like this. Later, when he went to Zhu Gang's place, Zhu Gang treated him as his beloved, and no one dared to ridicule him.

  Now that he had the strength and confidence, he said to Yu Sheng in a deep voice: "Keep your mouth clean."

  Without saying a word, Yu Shengwei knelt down beside Mo Xie's wheelchair, pulled on Mo Xie's sleeves and cried, "Brother Yin Xiao, this person is so cruel."

  Pang Jiu, who came to see the excitement, was stunned.

  Why didn't I realize that Yu Shengwei had two faces before?

  So Yu Shengwei is really good at this!

  It was also the first time for He Wenzhu to see such undisguised low-grade luxury green tea. He subconsciously said to Mo Xie: "Yin Xiao, where did the Yin family come from such a bad guy who doesn't understand etiquette?"

  "I raised him," Mo Xie helped Yu Shengwei up with his own hands, "What does the Yin family's affairs have to do with you."

  Yu Sheng put a slight hand on Mo Lai's shoulder, raised his eyebrows, and showed a provocative expression towards He Wenzhu.

  He Wenzhu remembered it now.

  Zhu Gang sent his men to hunt down Yin Xiao, but he was killed by Yin Xiao. According to those who survived, Yin Xiao was accompanied by two extremely powerful figures for some reason, but he didn't know what they were.

  His eyes slid over Yu Shengwei beside Yin Xiao.

  Could it be that Yin Xiao already knew the truth... But if he knew, he acted too calmly. Yin Xiao did not have such a deep city.

  He Wenzhu boldly tried: "No need to be weird, something happened to Zhu Gang, I believe you can also see the news."

  This morning, what Zhu Gang had done was suddenly dug out and posted on major social platforms on the Internet. Things quickly escalated. Many marketing accounts with little knowledge of metaphysics worked hard to popularize traffic, trying to dig out the eighteenth generation of the Zhu family's ancestors. Almost The Zhu family is said to be the most evil family in this country for thousands of years.