Chapter 159

What they have to do is to pull Zhi Laichao into their camp during the wavering period before he is deceived by Mo Xie.

  Even if he couldn't win over his own side, he still had to use Zhi Laichao's hand to attack Mo Li.

  After providing Zhi Lai Chao with the Bnmz website for contact, Xiang Jiu Ming still frequently refreshed the account belonging to Zhi Lai Chao on the Bnmz website, even though he knew it might take some time for Zhi Lai Chao to contact them.

  ——The Bnmz website requires number registration. They have found the number that Zhi Laichao used before. Although the number cannot be found out after processing the number, they are sure that Zhi Laichao used this number before he lost his memory.

  Xiang Jiuming thought that with Mo Xie's vigilance, it would take Zhi Lai Chao a week to test them. However, within 24 hours, Zhi Lai Chao's Bnmz account was updated.

  "In most cases, equality is the long-term cornerstone, and people should not be trapped in prison.

  "The most glorious and vast paradise is often the deepest.

  "I have to break free from the shackles, and I have to move outward, and outward again, in order to keep the paradise."

  Xiang Jiu Ming:! ! !

  Evidence!

  This is all evidence that Mo Xie is doing evil!

  Zhi Lai Chao was implying that Mo Lai's quick travel system actually violated ethics, and also imprisoned Zhi Lai Chao, forcing him to work for Mo Lai!

  Although Xiang Jiuming was pleasantly surprised, he did not let go of his vigilance.

  He traced the source of the message sent by Zhi Laichao's account. Zhi Laichao was indeed still at Mo Lai's home, but he was using an independent and private line.

  Mo Xie doesn't like the fireworks of the world, and may not even know that there is a niche website like Bnmz, but Zhi Laichao is smart and secretly publishes his logs using a private line, and Mo Xie can't find anything.

  As expected of someone who could sneak into Mo Xie's laboratory, Zhi Laichao really has a lot of skills.

  In the early morning, Xiang Jiuming discovered that Zhi Laichao's account was online.

  Mo Lai will go for morning jog at this time.

  Xiang Jiu Ming weighed it up and made a video call to Zhi Laichao.

  It was their carefully prepared plan to win over Zhi to come to court, and they had made several plans for this purpose.

  First of all, Mo Lai will most likely not monitor Zhi Lai Chao's communicator. Quick travel requires a lot of communication-related functions, and Zhi Lai Chao is also proficient in this. If Mo Lai monitors it, it will only arouse Zhi Lai Chao's resentment and defensiveness.

  Now Mo Li is not at home for his morning jog. From whether Zhi Lai Chao answers the video call and his subsequent attitude, we can judge his state. For example, whether he is under surveillance or not, and the footage can prove that he is the person who reminded Zhi Lai Chao to pay attention to him in the hospital. , you can also get clues by seeing the environment where Zhi Laichao is located through the lens.

  He deliberately erased the address and traces. Even if Mo Lai came back, he would not be able to find that they had established a call.

  When the communicator rang for the third time, the video call was successfully established.