Chapter 78

At the same time, he is also afraid of Yin Xiao. He is afraid that Yin Xiao will steal his business, he is afraid that he will confront Yin Xiao when he takes a job, he is afraid that he will never be able to get ahead with Yin Xiao, and he is even more afraid that the things he has done will be discovered by the ruthless Yin Xiao. .

  Wherever there are people, there will be Vanity Fair.

  Zhu Gang gathered various major families to come to the Yin family to ask for an explanation on the grounds that Yin Xiao raped his lover. Some of the families who responded wanted to suppress Yin Xiao and the Yin family behind him, and some wanted to take the opportunity to join Zhu Gang.

  When Yin Xiao discovered that He Wenzhu had physical abnormalities, he wanted to help He Wenzhu solve the problem and bring him back to the Yin family.

  He felt that everything could be saved. He could first make a body made of mud or spiritual paper for He Wenzhu, and then save the dead soul in He Wenzhu's body, and then expose all the bad things Zhu Gang had done.

  But he didn't expect that He Wenzhu was the main instigator. He wanted to take the opportunity to ruin Yin Xiao's reputation and destroy the Yin family's underground seal. It was best to drive Yin Xiao out of the Yin family so that they could do evil things.

  Yin Xiao's kindness was exploited by He Wenzhu, and he achieved multiple things with one stone.

  And their plan went well.

  Yin Xiao didn't want to reveal in public that He Wenzhu's resurrection was the result of other people's lives, for fear of He Wenzhu's accusation.

  He believed that He Wenzhu had a pure and kind nature. At this time, as long as He Wenzhu stood up and said that he volunteered to be a guest at the Yin family, the "misunderstanding" could be solved.

  Yin Xiao waited and waited, only to wait until Zhu Gang's long whip whipped him in the face, causing him burning pain.

  But he still didn't blame He Wenzhu, but reflected on himself.

  After all, He Wenzhu has been with him for many years, and there is family affection even if there is no love.

  It was because he chose to save his family and people and was forced to give up on He Wenzhu that He Wenzhu, who had been by his side for many years, became what he is today.

  He began to think, was he really qualified to be the head of the Yin family?

  Are you really qualified to be the number one heavenly master in the metaphysical world?

  So he resigned as the head of the Yin family and embarked on the road to find the true meaning of life alone.

  As a result, he was chased by He Wenzhu and Zhu Gang, and fell into the bottom of the mountain and almost died.

  Let Mo Xie say that Yin Xiao is not suitable to be the head of the family.

  Yin Xiao is too kind, not ruthless, and a little indecisive. If he can't change this, he might as well replace someone with ability as soon as possible.

  When he was approaching his destination, Mo Lai saw a group of people waiting at the door from a distance.

  Yu Shengwei introduced to him one by one, basically Yin Xiao's seven aunts, eight aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, and sisters. Just hearing the names made him dizzy.

  These people were not so close to Yin Xiao that they talked about everything, but they were family members in name. Now that Yin Xiao had returned, they gathered around Mo Lai when he saw him get out of the car.