Chapter 72

In one Jerry, it was barely reasonable, but in the next world, sending people behind Jerry's back would appear to be deliberate, which meant that he was also clearing the way for the future.

  Treating Yu Shengwei's body is indeed a multi-purpose feat.

  Mo Xie didn't care about the dead: "How about downstairs?"

  Yu Shengwei: "The police have arrested both Pei Jing and Pei Qingran! According to the laws of this world, Pei Jing is sentenced to death without escaping. Pei Qingran doesn't know whether it counts as escaping from prison, but he takes drugs, fails to report what he knows, and runs away without permission. The sentence must be serious, Pei Jing's partners and people under his command will also have to go in, and Pei Qingran will not be spared inside. Pei Qingran is destined to go in, but he may not be destined to come out."

  Mo Xie: "If you harm others, you will harm yourself. It's just reincarnation."

  With Pei Jing and Pei Qingran being arrested, Mo Xie's mission progress bar reached 100%.

  As Yu Shengwei said, Pei Jing is sentenced to death, and Pei Qingran may not be able to come out alive. Wen Feng also went in. Others who have no deep feelings for Pei Qingran also see through Pei Qingran's true face. Even if Pei Qingran can survive until he is released from prison, he will not be able to be like before. It harms others as well.

  The mission of this world is successfully completed.

  After Mo Xie solved the illness in Yu Shengwei's body, he rested in this world for a few more days. He and Yu Shengwei ate some good food together, and then started a new round of teleportation.

  After Mo Xie regained consciousness, the first thing he felt was pain.

  It felt like I had been hit with a stick and then rolled down a steep slope. My fingertips were sore and numb, especially my left calf. The slightest movement could affect all the nerves in my body.

  He thought rather helplessly that the main system was getting into trouble with his left leg.

  In the previous world, Song Yuan had his left leg amputated, but in this world, his left leg was even a bone fracture.

  Mo Xie slowly opened his heavy eyelids.

  It was windy and rainy outside, with lightning and thunder, and with the occasional flash of light, he could barely see clearly that he was in a ruined temple.

  I don't know when the temple was built. The roof is paved with thatch, and the walls are made of black and brown mud. The gods and Buddhas enshrined on the lotus platform have no heads, and only the half-body is stained with mud and has its fingers raised.

  Mo Lai's body is not much better than the Buddha statue on the lotus platform. His clothes are in tatters. At best, he has a brain.

  Judging from the material of the clothes, the era of the world is similar to that of the previous world, and the owner of the body must have been quite rich before.

  Judging by the temperature, it's early autumn.

  "Mo Xie, I have received the world line and body information," Yu Sheng said with slight surprise, "The initial position of my body is near you."

  Mo Xie knew that Yu Shengwei preferred to use human bodies to move around, and since his body had no one to help him, he might not survive more than two days in the wilderness.

  The environment that can destroy the temple...

  Mo Xie asked: "It's quite gloomy here. Are you sure you want to come out?"