Chapter 154

As Mo Xie said, Qiao Qingyan is a researcher and understands better than Xiang Huai how important scientific research efforts are to researchers, so it is reasonable that Mo would not want to show them.

  But Qiao Qingyan was still a little unwilling. He tried: "Mo is helping you wholeheartedly, and you should also understand the importance of He Xie to you. Tang Xian, can you have the heart to give up on your people? How will you behave with the others after you go back?" The tribesmen explain?"

  Mo Xieyi pointed out: "Aren't you my explanation?"

  Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan felt cold at the same time.

  Mo Xie continued: "He Xie can't dodge bullets, and I can't save him before Xiang Huai shoots him, but it's easy for you to bury He Xie with him. What He Xie has done has betrayed the mermaid tribe. If I hand you over when the time comes, no one will blame me, the great contributor to the coexistence of humans and mermaids."

  Qiao Qingyan stared at the man in front of her, as if she had never known him before.

  But being able to detect bullets at such a close distance and dodge them is something only a mermaid can do.

  Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan exchanged looks.

  It seems that Mo will never hand over the specific data of the elixir of life. Since promoting the coexistence of humans and mermaids, Tang Xian seems to have taken the wrong medicine and may really kill them to interact with the mermaid tribe.

  Although they were the ones who tricked Tang Xian onto the cruise ship, it was Tang Xian who took the initiative and they had no choice.

  Xiang Huai asked Mo Xie: "How can you guarantee that the medicine is real?"

  Mo Lai shook the wooden box in his hand and chuckled: "Mo said that this medicine will take effect in five minutes, but now... there are two pills in the box, I can give you one first."

  See results in five minutes.

  There are two pills.

  And Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan happen to be two people...

  Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan subconsciously looked at each other, then looked away in tacit agreement.

  Mo Xie said regretfully: "You don't seem to want the elixir of life that much."

  He held the wooden box and pretended to throw it into the sea.

  Xiang Huai and Qiao Qingyan spoke at the same time.

  "stop!"

  "Tang Xian, don't!"

  Mo Xie made a gesture of invitation: "Okay, it seems you just want to discuss some things, lightly."

  Qiao Qingyan clenched her hands hanging in her sleeves into fists: "Xiang Huai, we don't need to eat it. We can take it to test the ingredients. Once confirmed, we can mass-produce it."

  The muscles in Xiang Huai's body also tightened inch by inch: "If you don't take it, how will you know whether the medicine is real or fake? What if Tang Xian is cheating?"

  Qiao Qing said: "Tang Xian is an upright man and will not lie to others."

  "It is true that Tang Xian in the past would not lie to others, but you and I can see what Tang Xian has become now," Xiang Huai suddenly changed the topic in the middle of his sentence, "Qing Yan, since you believe in Tang Xian, why don't you give it a try? "