Chapter 122

Fortunately, the seventh prince came forward to adopt the family, and the old emperor was naturally unwilling to do so. However, the seventh prince had outstanding military achievements and used his damaged mental power as a ploy to raise a child in front of all the officials.

  The old emperor and Chi Fengjun each took a step back and let the seventh prince take away Tuan Tuan Yuan, but accordingly a new marshal was arranged for Chi Fengjun.

  Tang Jinqiu actually had some resentment in his heart when Tuan Tuan was poisoned before, but the seventh prince cured Tuan Tuan not long after, saying that he wanted to avenge Tuan Tuan and hand Tuan Yuan over to him.

  Then Tang Jinqiu saw the rise of the seventh prince, and he admired the next plan told by the seventh prince even more. The seventh prince was still the same high-spirited prince with the world in mind.

  Especially when he saw that the seventh prince came to Chifengjun to see Tuan Tuan and Yuanyuan first, and carefully brought gifts to the children, Tang Jinqiu was completely relieved and followed the seventh prince unswervingly.

  After chatting with Tuan Yuanyuan for a while, Mo Lai let the two children play with models and walked around Chifeng Military Base with Tang Jinqiu.

  Chi Fengjun was doing physical training in the mesh fence, and everyone's face was filled with vitality.

  But that's just the basics.

  Mo Xie: "How are you preparing?"

  Tang Jinqiu: "The virtual simulation phase of the simulation training has been completed, and real machine operations have now begun. However, the performance of the mecha has been greatly improved after being loaded with new energy, and it still needs to be adapted."

  Mo Xie: "As soon as possible."

  Tang Jinqiu: "Yes!"

  Mo Xie has always maintained encrypted contact with Tang Jinqiu and has a basic understanding of the situation of the Chifeng Army.

  He dared to walk arrogantly in the Chifeng Army base because the marshal of the Chifeng Army was on "long-term sick leave."

  It's no wonder that the old emperor was afraid of He Yan and the Chi Feng Army. The Chi Feng Army was a powerful weapon that the old emperor couldn't control and couldn't destroy.

  Mo Xie and Tang Jinqiu walked for nearly thirty minutes to gain a better understanding of the current situation of the Chifeng Army. However, the base was too big and it would take several hours just to walk.

  Mo Xie: "Are there any extra auxiliary learning mechas?"

  Tang Jinqiu: "Yes."

  The auxiliary learning mecha is for training newcomers who have never operated a mecha. There are two positions in the operation cabin.

  Mo Xie did not let Tang Jinqiu accompany him, saying he wanted to look around, and entered the operation warehouse with Yu Shengwei.

  Probably many men have a love for mechas engraved in their bones. After Yu Shengwei walked in, he looked left and right, he liked it very much, but he had never used mechas, so he didn't touch them randomly for fear of causing trouble.

  After the mecha took off, he stayed in his seat and looked out through the window.

  Mo Xie walked around the base, and with Yu Shengwei's help in scanning the data, he fully understood the current situation of the Chifeng Army.

  Yu Shengwei asked: "Mo Xie, are we going to space to fight those star thieves in a while?"

  Mo Xie: "Yes, according to reliable intelligence, He Lan has fattened them up in the past few years. Their existence has posed a serious threat to the people of the empire. Especially in the past two years, the number of robberies of planetary starships has been on the rise. We must catch up Solve it before they become a problem."