Chapter 123

Mo Xie pushed up his glasses: "It may take a while."

  The young man's fingers holding the water glass tightened inwards: "Then remember to contact me when you come out."

  Mo Xie put the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth and finally extended an invitation to the young man: "Do you want to go to the laboratory with me?"

  The young man pointed to himself in disbelief: "Me? But I don't know anything..."

  "I'll teach you, or I'll make a room for you, and you can do whatever you like in there," Mo Lai said with a genuine smile in his eyes, "When you are here, I will be full of inspiration."

  He just smiled and stretched out his hand to the young man.

  "Would you like to come with me.

  "Shengwei."

Chapter 71 The Days and Nights of Scumbag A's Repentance 12

  When he woke up the next day, Mo Xie didn't rush to get up. Instead, he closed his eyes in bed and thought about last night's dream.

  He had been basically certain that the young man in his dreams several times was Yu Shengwei, and the last conversation last night confirmed his guess.

  He and Yu Shengwei met at the beach and became close friends.

  Through Yu Shengwei's inadvertent reminder, he had an idea for an experiment and invited Yu Shengwei to participate in the experiment.

  Luck, plane, world.

  Many keywords indicate that Mo Lai's experimental project is related to the main system, and the main system may even be built by him.

  However, an accident occurred during the experiment, and both he and Yu Shengwei lost their memories.

  After that, he was recuperating in the hospital. What about Yu Shengwei? Why did Yu Shengwei become a system.

  Why did no one mention Yu Shengwei to him during the two years when he lost his memory?

  There are also the observers in the first world and Jerry in the second world. What do they want to do?

  Mo Xie didn't stay in bed for too long. This was the Chifeng Army Base and others were stepping up their training. Of course, he couldn't stay in bed.

  Mo Lai washed up and left the bedroom. Yu Shengwei was already waiting in the living room, as happy as a primary school student going for a spring outing: "Good morning!"

  Oh yes.

  Today I will learn how to operate a mecha for the rest of my life.

  "Good morning," Mo Xie asked, "Why didn't you go to class?"

  Yu Shengwei: "It's still early, and I want to say good morning to you and have breakfast with you."

  Mo Xie: "Let's go."

  Mo Lai had experience in designing and manufacturing mechas in the original world, and had also flown a mecha before. Yesterday's test flight was a familiar one.

  Yu Shengwei is very interested in mechas. Yesterday he taught some in the auxiliary learning mechas, and the other person learned very quickly.

  It's just not enough.

  Mo Xie didn't expect Yu Shengwei to go to the battlefield. He selfishly didn't want the other party to see blood.

  But we are already in outer space. With Yu Shengwei's personality, he still wants to have fun flying around in mechas, so he needs to become more proficient in it.