Chapter 32

Yu Shengwei was thinking wildly when a shadow suddenly fell in front of his eyes.

  He raised his head: "Come back..."

  Before he finished speaking, he realized that the person who came was not Mo Xie, but Gong Er, Gong Yan whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

  Yu Sheng's smile suddenly faded a lot.

  Meeting Gong Yan before eating made her feel off-putting.

  After Gong Yan came out, she dyed her hair again. It was still red, like an angry bird.

  Angry Birds greeted him like a gentleman: "Teacher Yu, it's our first time meeting you. Nice to meet you."

  Yu Sheng didn't even look at Gong Yan's extended hand: "I was very lucky before I met you."

  Gong Yan was a person who had seen strong winds and waves, and was not defeated by Yu Shengwei's indifference and sarcasm: "It seems that Teacher Yu knows who I am, but I think you may have some misunderstandings about me, I..."

  Yu Shengwei didn't want to listen to Gong Yan's chatter before eating, so he interrupted: "There is no misunderstanding, I just don't like you."

  Gong Yan: "Why?"

  Yu Shengwei: "Because you walked into the store with your left foot first."

  "..." Not even bothering to talk to him in a casual way, Gong Yan took a breath and said, "Teacher Yu..."

  "It seems that Mr. Gong is not busy enough and still has time to harass others."

  When Mo Xie came back from going to the bathroom, he saw Gong Yan harassing Yu Shengwei. He immediately understood what was going on.

  They made a reservation at this restaurant last night, and the news was probably leaked by the waiter and others, so Gong Yan deliberately came to squat him, or in other words, Yu Shengwei.

  Seeing Mo Lai, Yu Shengwei immediately felt like a different person. He weakly went over to hold Mo Lai's arm and said aggrievedly: "Brother Fu Yu, Gong Yan bullied me."

  Gong Yan: "?"

  Mo Xie wanted to laugh a little, but judging from his expression, Yu Shengwei was definitely not at a disadvantage, but he still cooperated with Yu Shengwei to continue the performance: "Why did he bully you?"

  Yu Shengwei: "He seduced me and provoked our relationship."

  Mo Xie gently comforted him, "How about I buy their company and give it to you to play with."

  Yu Shengwei finally smiled at Gong Yan and congratulated happily: "Mr. Gong, Brother Fu Yu said he wants to acquire your company, and you are going bankrupt!"

  Peiyu Entertainment is also a large company that has lasted for two generations. Gong Yan does not believe that Fu Yu will acquire it at any cost just because of Yu Shengwei's joke. Fu Yu wants to buy it, but he doesn't want to sell it yet!

  But the humiliation of the two singing along still made him unable to hold his head up. The people who came to eat in this restaurant were all famous people, and a few named people were pointing at him and whispering, making him blush.

  "Fu Yu, we have a long way to go."

  Gong Yan said a harsh word, waved her sleeves and walked away.

  Yu Shengwei made a face at Gong Yan's back. Although he was angry, he still felt a little confused. He asked Mo Xie, "What is Gong Yan here for?"

  "He deliberately came to find you while I was away." Mo Xie sat opposite Yu Shengwei, thinking that the table was a tablet for ordering food, so he took it and opened the screen, and saw what Yu Shengwei had drawn when he was bored - he What the original body looked like.