Chapter 92

It hurts.

  It really hurts!

  He Wenzhu screamed in pain and struggled to climb ashore.

  But Mo Xie was waiting on the shore, and He Wenzhu kicked him back as soon as he got close. The beam of the flashlight was like a spotlight, shining completely on He Wenzhu's face.

  At this moment, He Wenzhu looked like an ugly water ghost. He was no longer handsome. His black hair was wet and sticky into several strands. He kept spitting pool water out of his mouth, and his nose was so cold that snot flowed out.

  He Wenzhu had not forgotten that he was a heavenly master. He endured the severe pain and swam backward out of Mo Lai's attack range. He pressed hard on the wound on his palm and forced several ghosts out of his body to attack Mo Lai.

  However, Mo Xie just raised his hand lightly, and the ghost disappeared into his sleeve.

  He Wenzhu was even more frightened: "Don't you have no cultivation?!"

  Yin Xiao suffered internal injuries, involving complicated Dantian, vitality, etc., but these things can be quantified and digitized in Mo Xie's eyes.

  Moreover, there are treasures of heaven, materials and earth that can help Yin Xiao heal his injuries, which proves that there is a chance that the injury can be cured. Treasures of heaven, materials and earth can do it, and so can Mo Xie.

  During the ten days at the Yin family, he conducted a comprehensive examination of the body and found that Yin Xiao actually had a rupture in the inner palace that stored "qi" in his body.

  It would be easier to find the reason.

  Catch ghosts scientifically and treat injuries scientifically.

  Mo Lai collected the "spiritual energy" that the Heavenly Master would absorb from heaven and earth for daily practice, mixed it with the medicinal materials provided by Yin Lao, a doctor of the Yin family, compressed them with instruments, and sent them into Yin Xiao's body to perform "surgery" on the inner parts of the wound.

  In the future, as long as you cultivate and practice slowly, recovery will be a matter of time.

  However, what Mo Li used to catch ghosts was not Yin Xiao's golden fingers, but the watch on his wrist.

  Living in a supernatural world, it is inevitable that you will encounter gods and ghosts when you go out. As a scientist who has no power to control chickens, of course his watch must be equipped with the function of absorbing and trapping evil spirits.

  The cave was dark, and the light of the flashlight attracted special attention. The watch fit tightly on the wrist, and was covered by sleeves. From He Wenzhu's perspective, it was natural to think that he could easily conquer ghosts with his cultivation.

  Mo Xie said to He Wenzhu leisurely, "What other tricks do you have."

  If he was still shocked just now, He Wenzhu was now in deep fear.

  He has been with Yin Xiao for ten years and knows better than anyone else how powerful Yin Xiao is.

  Zhu Gang was able to beat Yin Xiao to the point where he lost all his cultivation because Yin Xiao deliberately did not resist in order to prevent him from being stigmatized.

  Yin Xiao's powerful concept was imprinted into the depths of his soul. Now that Yin Xiao has recovered his cultivation, even if he has the means to reach heaven, he can't do anything to Yin Xiao.