Chapter 135

Then he sat leisurely on the sofa and learned about the cruise guest list and the development of the world through Qiao Qingyan's mobile phone.

  After about twenty minutes, Mo Xie had almost mastered it.

  He cleared the traces of the use of his mobile phone. He pulled off the bed sheets and threw them on Qiao Qingyan. He grabbed the corners and wrapped Qiao Qingyan in them, dragging them out of the door like a sack.

  The corridor was empty, but the air was filled with restlessness.

  Mo Xie took out the communicator from his pocket and pressed the button.

  Xiang Huai's men were sweating in the room. When they received the signal, they all rushed out impatiently. The leader pointed at Mo Xie and shouted: "He was the one who took the person away! Brothers! Come on!"

  The play was performed conscientiously, but before they could react, the mermaid in front of them was like a gust of wind flying into the crowd, so fast that they couldn't even see the afterimage.

  Xiang Huai's men: "?"

  Didn't Mr. Xiang say that Tang Xian would be poisoned and his mobility would be limited? Why is his speed so incredible?

  A group of people were almost blinded and could not catch Tang Xian's movement. The physical fitness of humans and mermaids was not at the same level. They were about to give up when they saw Tang Xian appearing among them.

  "Here! He's here!"

  The few people who were close quickly took action, and the next second Tang Xian disappeared again.

  Xiang Huai's men: "??"

  "He's here!"

  "here!"

  If they had an upright fight, winning or losing would be considered their own merits, but Tang Xian refused to fight with them, like a ghost teasing them.

  The group of people were already suffocating the evil fire in the room, and they were even more angry when Tang Xian was treated like a monkey. The strings of rationality were burned out one by one every time Tang Xian changed directions.

  Suddenly, they saw Tang Xian appear, and his movements became sluggish.

  Tang Xian was playing tricks on them just now, but now he returned to the door as if he couldn't hold on any longer, pulled up a ball of sheets on the ground and ran away.

  It seems that Tang Xian is poisoned!

  A group of people's eyes were red with anger, and they couldn't care less when they saw Tang Xian showing signs of fatigue.

  The boss shouted: "Brothers! Chase!"

  Even though Tang Xian was poisoned, he was still a little faster. They watched Tang Xian rush out of the corridor and enter the central hall.

  The boss is ecstatic!

  They wanted to force the poisonous Tang Xian into the central hall. Mr. Xiang said, the bigger the noise, the better!

  Moreover, Tang Xian had tricked them, so the score must be settled!

  There will be more later.

Chapter 76 The Mermaid's Bride 2

  There are eight floors above the cruise ship deck. The outer circle is the guest rooms. The middle is hollowed out and divided into two floors. The central hall on the lower floor is specially transformed into a charity auction venue.