Chapter 60

Yu Shengwei: "Didn't Jerry say last night that foreign technology was discovered in your original world, and you set up a research laboratory for this purpose? Because the research results were discovered by foreign technology, foreign technology was created, which is the retaliation and technological blockade of the main system. ?"

  "It's good if you can believe half of what he said," Mo Xie said. "According to what he said, the main system wants to recruit talents. Although I don't know who he is, I believe that I am more valuable than him. Even if the main system If the system wants to take advantage of that accident to drag people into the small world to do tasks, it should drag me instead of him."

  Mo Xie continued.

  "In Jerry's long speech, only the three words 'Zhi Lai Chao' are the most true. This means that they do know what happened that year, but he is a person in the main system, and you are also a sub-system of the main system. It makes no sense. He knows that you don't.

  "I previously suspected that there were two factions within the main system, and they wanted to pull me into the main system. After listening to Jerry's words yesterday, I revised my idea.

  "At the beginning, the observer did not necessarily want to pull me into the main system, but wanted me to attack the main system. I did not have the key to enter the main system. If I wanted to enter, I would have to force my way in. The observer encouraged me to do it on my own, both inside and outside. Go in.

  "Jerry is also causing hatred for the main system. My boyfriend was abducted by the main system to do tasks. In the end, he did not return to the original world and did not realize his wish. Instead, he was forced to become a member of the main system.

  "If I really believe that he is my boyfriend in the future, what will I do? Of course, attack the main system.

  "The Observers and Jerry are from the same faction, and they both want me to cause damage to the main system.

  "And you are the other faction. You know less. Although you usually scold the main system, you have no intention of strongly attacking the main system."

  Yu Shengwei wondered: "Then why did the observer and Jerry attack the main system? They are dependent on the main system. If there is a problem with the main system, they will not survive."

  Mo Xie: "What if...the observers and Jerry are not factions within the main system."

  "Is there another main system?!" Yu Shengwei put his head in his hands, "Oops, it seems like he's going to have a brain!"

  Mo Xie said with great interest: "What do you think of the brain that has grown?"

  "Is it possible that I am the incarnation of the main system and know that I am coveted by other main systems, so I found a savior for myself... No, if it were me, I would ask your opinion before I pull you," Yu Shengwei thought again Said, "According to the general novel setting, the core energy of the main system is hidden in my body, and you are the savior selected by the main system. Next, we will work together to defeat the conspiracy of the dark forces and restore peace to the three thousand worlds!"

  Mo Xie laughed.

  Although Yu Shengwei's answer was different from what he thought, it was good to listen to it. Uncanny ideas could broaden his thinking.

  Technology and science fiction complement each other, science fiction derives dreams based on reality, and technology creates reality based on dreams.

  Jerry is engaged in research, but Mo Xie feels that Jerry is not as good as Yu Shengwei. Not only will he not cause trouble to him, but he can also help him solve various problems and make people happy with his words.