Chapter 50

Such a scumbag actually takes revenge on Pei Qingran? !

  It is unbearable!

  He proposed to go undercover to the Nanxin team to take revenge on Song Yuan. Pei Qingran was very kind, so of course he refused, but he made a bunch of excuses and reluctantly persuaded Pei Qingran.

  He will protect Pei Qingran and not give Song Yuan the chance to hurt Pei Qingran again.

  Kang Changming took the last puff, threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stamped it out.

  When they returned to the training room, the other team members had already started eating late-night snacks. Song Yuan was joking when he said that he came back late and only chicken butts were left on the fried chicken rack. A large bag of late-night snacks had everything in mind, fully considering everyone's taste.

  In fact, the welfare of the Nanxin team is pretty good.

  Kang Changming picked up the fried chicken rack and took a bite.

  It was the best fried chicken restaurant nearby, and the ingredients were very generous. He ate half of the chicken in one sitting, wiped his mouth and asked, "Where's Brother Song?"

  Yu Shengwei held a cup of fruit tea: "He went back to the hospital after giving us supper. Her sister needs follow-up consultation." Mo Xie was too busy to accompany her every day, but he still went there for more important things like surgery and follow-up consultation.

  Kang Changming remembered Song Qiuyan as a very cute little girl, but her life was miserable.

  Ying Xiaoxiao: "How is Yanyan doing lately? Brother Song just left in a hurry, so I didn't catch up to ask."

  Yu Shengwei: "The operation was successful."

  Ying Xiaoxiao sighed: "Oh, that's good."

  Several people had their hands occupied eating late night snacks and had no time to play games, so they simply chatted without a word.

  Kang Changming bit into the fried chicken rack, feeling a little uncomfortable.

  But the heavy cell phone in his pocket reminded him why he joined Nan Xin every moment.

  He licked his lips and asked pretending to be curious: "Do you know about Brother Song's cheating?"

  Yu Shengwei and Ying Xiaoxiao looked at each other and burst into laughter.

  The only person who was surprised was Zhang Ming, but he was Song Yuan's little fan and believed in his idol unconditionally: "You must have cheated on me in your dream. Brother Song doesn't even have a partner. Where did he cheat?"

  Kang Changming was about to explain when he heard Yu Shengwei say to Zhang Ming: "I don't know you came late. Brother Song had talked with Ruihan's assistant Pei Qingran before."

  Zhang Ming: "What?!"

  Kang Changming intervened forcefully: "I've also heard about this. It's said that Captain Song seemed to be a different person after he got together with Pei Qingran. He scolded and cold-violated Pei Qingran, and even cheated on him. Pei Qingran couldn't bear it and broke up with him. "

  Zhang Ming: "I don't believe it. Brother Song is definitely not this kind of person!"

  Professional players generally don't have long nails for fear of affecting their typing on the keyboard, but Ying Xiaoxiao likes red and dyes all her short nails red. With her big honey-colored waves, she waved to Kang Changming mysteriously: "You know he cheated on her Who is the target?"