Chapter 51

But in the next moment, someone grabbed his wrist, and his wrist bones were about to be crushed, so he couldn't help but let go of Kang Changming.

  Mo Xie blocked Kang Changming behind him and said to Li Lu politely: "Pay attention to safety before the game."

  Li Lu hissed several times in pain and said angrily: "The grudge between me and Kang Changming is none of your business!"

  Mo Xie: "Kang Changming is from the Nanxin team. As the captain, I have the obligation to ensure his safety during work."

  "Then do you know what he did? He hit people!" Li Lu pointed at Kang Changming with his good finger, but when he saw Mo Xie raising his arm, he remembered the pain just now and immediately took it back.

  Mo Xie: "Are you saying that he saw you bullying the juniors in the ASD training camp two years ago and beat you when he saw an injustice? The Nanxin team is harmonious and friendly, and he had no chance to take action."

  Li Lu stared at Kang Changming in disbelief upon hearing this.

  Kang Changming actually dared to tell it.

  Kang Changming ignored Li Lu and looked at Mo Xie with even more disbelief: "How do you know?!"

  "The Nanxin team also has standards for recruiting people," Mo Xie chuckled at him, then lowered his voice and spoke to Li Lu, "You hit someone else, and Kang Changming hit you. It's all written off. You are the starting player of ASD, so you shouldn't want to do both. Let's go back to the official website of "Deep Space" later in the year."

  Li Lu tried to stay calm: "What evidence do you have to prove that I beat the juniors in the youth training camp?"

  Mo Xie: "There is no evidence, but today is the first game of the playoffs. I can expose you on stage to 3,000 people on site and hundreds of thousands of viewers online."

  Li Lu's family had some background and even had shares in ASD. At that time, he suppressed the matter and fired Kang Changming.

  When e-sports first developed, it was considered by the public to be unprofessional, and only gangsters played games. Therefore, the official management of "Deep Space" was very strict in this regard and resolutely put an end to fights. If Song Yuan really talked about what happened two years ago in public, The public opinion alone is enough for him to drink, and the "Deep Space" official will also intervene in the investigation.

  But he still refused to give in: "Song Yuan, now is the official competition. Do you know the consequences of saying things that have nothing to do with the competition on stage? The Nanxin team may be suspended!"

  Mo Liefeng spread his hands calmly: "You also said that Nanxin is a new team with no future. We are barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes."

  Li Lu: "You!"

  The ASD captain couldn't stand it anymore and handed Li Lu a step: "Okay, the staff is waiting for us in front. The game will start soon. Don't waste time here."

  Li Lu had no choice but to hold his breath and enter the arena first with the ASD captain.

  When the ASD team members disappeared at the end of the passage, Mo Xie said to his own members: "Let's go too."

  Kang Changming grabbed Mo Xie's sleeve and opened his mouth, but no words came out.

  Mo Xie patted his shoulder considerately: "Don't think so much, play hard during the game, and try to beat Li Lu until he can't get up."