Chapter 9

Su Mingci walked into the room quietly. If she was discovered, she would say that she was here to get something.

  He went straight to the study and pushed open the door.

  What a strong scent.

  What does this smell like?

  Before Su Mingci could figure it out, a figure rushed toward him.

  ·

  It was difficult to drive on a rainy night, and the villa area was remote. Mo Xie waited for twenty minutes until the police arrived in a hurry.

  From the front door to the door, two policemen checked with him responsibly.

  Mo Li knew everything and said: "Yes, he is unwilling to call the police. Because I have to move recently and have no place to live at home, I went out to buy him a small bed. But after thinking about it, this has already involved a criminal case, so I should leave it to you. to deal with it."

  One of the older police officers looked at the mansion: "The young man you mentioned may be afraid of retaliation and does not trust us. In fact, calling the police is the most correct choice for him and you."

  Mo Xie asked in confusion: "To me?"

  The policeman said no more: "Let's go in and take a look first."

  Mo Xie: "Okay, please come with me."

  Mo Xie led the police in, but before he had taken a few steps, he heard strange noises.

  "Ah~"

  "Hurry up~"

  Mo Xie blushed: "This...this...when I left, Asheng was the only one at home!"

  As expected of the well-informed police, they rushed to the source of the sound seriously.

  The study room was filled with an unpleasant smell of decay. The two men were dressed very inappropriately and were hugging each other, inseparable.

  System: "Wow! I didn't expect Su Mingci to be 0.5!"

  Mo Xie was surprised: "Mingci?! Why are you here?!"

  Su Mingci's cloudy eyes became clear when she saw Mo Xie and the police standing at the door of the study.

  "ah--!!!"

  Indecent!

  Unsightly!

  It's simply unsightly!

  "Take them all away!" The policeman separated the two people in a well-trained manner and said to Mo Xie, "Mr. Fu, I'm afraid you have to go back to the station with us."

  Mo Xie was still in shock. Hearing this, he replied: "It should, it should."

  He was dressed in formal clothes when he went out. Su Mingci and Asheng simply put on their coats, with residual marks on their faces and bodies. The three of them hurriedly got into the police car.

  "Click——"

  In the bushes opposite the villa, the paparazzi clicked the shutter frantically.

  He received a text message from a friend in the middle of the night, asking him to come out for barbecue. However, after waiting for a long time, his friend did not come. Instead, he saw the car of the CEO of Changquan Entertainment and two police cars driving toward his residence.

  He realized there was a problem, so he and his friends decisively followed each other secretly.

  He thought that Fu Yu had committed something, but he didn't expect that the first-line traffic was hanging out with another man at Fu Yu's home. What a confusing relationship it was!