Chapter 161 - 170

_
Chapter 161

    "Look, little moon said let me hug it first." Liu Huai smiled from ear to ear, and couldn't put it down even more when she hugged Zai Zai.

    Mo Yuxin drank a glass of freshly squeezed juice, and it really cooled down a bit. After all, there was a baby hanging on his chest, so it was indeed hot.

    Su Yubing sat beside Mo Yuxin, watching Zai Zai while drinking juice.

    Liu Huai also hugged Zai Zai and sat on the sofa, "I've been so busy hugging you, I forgot to ask our little moon what would you like to drink? Watermelon juice, mango juice, or orange juice?" Mo Yuxin smiled for

    Zai The cub replied, "Drink the watermelon juice, do you have a spoon here? I'll feed it

    to her." "Yes, Lao Wu, go and get a spoon for your granddaughter." Liu Huai ordered with a smile.

    Su Yubing was embarrassed to let Mr. Wu go, so he got up quickly: "Master, I'll get it." "

    No, you sit down and rest." Wu Chengbo smiled and went to the kitchen to get a spoon. I gave a hand to Grandpa, and I am very happy at the moment.

    Su Yubing turned to look at Zai Zai, who was lying comfortably in Liu Huai's arms dangling his calves.

    Su Yubing pulled Mo Yuxin's arm, and said with a smile, "Look at Little Moon, she's quite comfortable." "

    She, she is such a smart little ghost, she will definitely be a social cow in the future, better than the two of us. "Mo Yuxin looked at Su Yubing tenderly in her eyes, complaining about Zai Zai.

    While talking, Wu Chengbo brought the spoon over, Liu Huai reluctantly asked Zai Zai to sit on the sofa first, so that Mo Yuxin could feed her watermelon juice.

    Mo Yuxin filled a spoonful of watermelon juice. Zai Zai knew that Mommy was going to feed her, so she opened her little mouth long ago, waiting for Mommy to feed her, but Zai Zai's actions made the old man so cute .

    "Old Wu, look at Little Moon, she's so cute, and it's not noisy to feed her." Liu Huai planned to hold Zai Zai for a while after Mo Yuexin and the others finished feeding Zai Zai.

    "It's cute. Tell me, the two in the family don't even have a partner yet, so we should hug the apprentice's child first." Wu Chengbo said with emotion.

    "Satisfy you, aren't the two apprentices in front of you also single?" Liu Huai complained, counting the children in the family, only Mo Yuxin has a girlfriend, and he has a beautiful cub with his girlfriend, at least It can be regarded as allowing her to pass the addiction of grandma.

    "That's right, it would be even better if Little Moon could call me Grandpa." Wu Chengbo stood aside and said sourly.

    Liu Huai was rather complacent, and said braggingly, "Coax little moon well, and little moon will call you grandpa when she's happy." "That's for sure,

    my apprentice's child must know how to call me grandpa, of course." Wu Chengbo said with a smile.

    Mo Yuxin fed Zai Zai half a glass of watermelon juice, and hurriedly passed the watermelon juice to Su Yubing. Zai Zai still wanted to drink, so Mo Yuxin picked up Zai Zai and jumped up, wanting to transfer Zai Zai's Pay attention, otherwise Zai Zai will have diarrhea if he drinks too much.

    She and Su Yubing cooperated tacitly, she played with her son, and Su Yubing hid the watermelon juice, and when Su Yubing came out of the kitchen, Zai Zai had almost forgotten about the watermelon juice in her mother's arms.