Chapter 48

Chapter 48 (add more)

    It took a while to deal with Yan Fangping's parents, and it took some time to explain the whole thing to the lawyer. After finishing all this, Mo Yuxin wanted to take the jade to Zhou Hao's processing factory and borrow the machine.

    She put a large piece of jade and even a small piece of jade with a crack on it into the prepared bag and took it away. Mo Yuxin didn't plan to eat anymore. She started working at five o'clock, before the dormitory closed. She should be able to carve half way through.

    Thinking about it, Mo Yuxin didn't delay any longer, and hurried out with the bag in hand.

    Seeing that she was in a hurry to leave just after she came back, Jiang Qian asked, "Are you still going to carve jade?

    " Xin chuckled and said goodbye to her roommates, and walked out of the dormitory quickly.

    On the other side, Su Yubing, Fu Zhitao, and Yao Qian returned to the dormitory with the packed meals. Zhang Xiaoqi was watching the baby in the dormitory.

    Fu Zhitao glanced at Su Yubing, hesitant to speak on his face, and wanted to speak several times, but he didn't.

    Su Yubing was amused by her expression, "Taotao, what is that expression on your face? Just talk if you have something to say, do we still need to think so much?" Fu Zhitao swallowed the

    food in his mouth, thought for a while and said: "Yubing, you and Mo Yuxin, are you two reconciled?" "

    No, Taotao, what are you kidding, I have no plans in the future, whether it is with Mo Yuxin or someone else, I will I just want to raise the little moon healthy and healthy." Su Yubing said very frankly, she also wanted to get along with Mo Yuxin as an ordinary friend, after all Mo Yuxin helped her several times, Especially this time, he was almost stabbed with a knife.

    "Yubing, let me tell you the truth. Anyway, we can only give you suggestions. Although Mo Yuxin has become a little more reliable now, and what happened just now is thanks to her presence, but because of the previous things , I think you should think about it again, don't be fooled again." Fu Zhitao thought about it and said what was in his heart.

    Su Yubing smiled and nodded, "Don't worry, neither of us has that kind of intention, I know you are all for my own good, but this time I am the most intuitive observer of Yan Fangping's matter, I can feel Mo It's a subconscious action for Yuxin to stand in front of me. She has really changed a little bit, and I can't keep being cold to her like before, not to mention we still have a relationship like Little Moon, so It's just good to be friends not far or near, and there won't be any other relationship."

    Fu Zhitao looked at Su Yubing with suspicious eyes, she always felt that the way they get along didn't look like friends, did they? Especially Mo Yuxin is too obedient. When the two were dating before, Mo Yuxin had never seen Mo Yuxin hand over her mobile phone to Su Yubing, and she accidentally heard "Think about it every minute!" Ten thousand times", this doesn't feel like something that should be said between ordinary friends, does it?

    But Su Yubing said that, and Fu Zhitao couldn't say anything.

    Su Yubing looked at Yao Qian's expression, and saw that it was exactly the same as Fu Zhitao's, only the words "do not believe" were written in her eyes.

    Su Yubing was amused by her roommates, and said with a light smile, "Okay, what kind of expressions are you two showing? Getting along is much better than torturing each other before, don't worry, I've been fooled once, and I won't be fooled so easily." "