Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Su Yubing glanced at the text message on the phone again, with a bit of disbelief in his eyes, Mo Yuxin, this scum, really paid her? Or twenty thousand?

    Su Yubing quickly realized that this time Mo Yuxin paid a lot of money this time, and just transferred the 20,000 yuan to herself. She wants to see how long Mo Yuxin will pretend, "Yo, Just call me 20,000 yuan?"

    Mo Yuxin nodded and explained: "I still have some money in my hand, but I have to save it to buy some things, and then earn money for the baby's milk powder. Use it, I will call you when I earn money again this month."

    "Okay." Su Yubing saw Mo Yuxin say that, of course it should be done, anyway, she did not believe that Mo Yuxin would call again money here.

    Mo Yuxin let the taxi drive all the way to the downstairs of the Omega dormitory, and she also got off with Su Yubing.

    Mo Yuxin also handed over the medicine in her hand, and said like a good girlfriend of twenty-four filial piety: "Yubing, this is the medicine prescribed by the doctor, most of it is for nutritional supplements, so don't go for a part-time job. Take good care of your body. By the way, what do you want to eat at night? I'll bring it to you."

    Su Yubing quietly watched this scumbag perform here, looked at Mo Yuxin with a half-smile and said: " Want to bring me dinner? Okay, then I can still buy the store you ordered at noon, and I am also a little hungry." "Okay, then

    you go back to the dormitory to rest, Yubing, then I can keep you Phone number? It's not good to call Fu Zhitao all the time."

    Su Yu stretched out her hand coldly, and Mo Yuxin immediately unlocked her phone and handed it over.

    Su Yubing glanced at Mo Yuxin, entered a series of numbers and pressed the answer button, and then the phone on Su Yubing's body rang, "Is it all right?" "Okay, Yubing, I'll call you

    later " Mo Yuxin smiled and said, although she knew that the heroine was probably playing tricks on her, it was better than not seeing each other for many days. If she could meet, the heroine would at least be able to discover her changes. I can't do anything until the face, and the year of the monkey will pay off the debt to that scum of the original body.

    Su Yubing nodded, turned around and walked into the dormitory.

    The conversation between the two just now attracted the attention of many people, but because of what happened in the forum last time, Mo Yuxin called the police. This time, no one dared to talk nonsense on the forum.

    Mo Yuxin ordered the takeaway from the same restaurant as at noon, and the delivery address was located downstairs in the Omega dormitory building. Afterwards, she turned around and went to the school supermarket, bought a lot of snacks, yogurt, etc., and brought a big bag full. Bag, when Mo Yuxin came out, the delivery boy also called.     Mo Yuxin went out with food in one hand, and a large bag of snacks in the other, waiting downstairs in the Omega dormitory. She also switched to carrying the food in her left hand, freeing up her right hand to take out her phone, and dialed Su Yubing's phone The number was connected without ringing twice.     "Yubing, dinner is here, can you come down and get it?" Mo Yuxin's tone was gentle, as if she was coaxing her girlfriend.     Su Yubing turned cold, and replied in a cold tone: "Understood, I'll go down right away." "     Yubing, who is it?" Yao Qian leaned over and asked.     Su Yu sneered: "Who else is there? Mo Yuxin said she bought food and delivered it. I want to see how long she can pretend." "Yubing,     you just came back from the hospital. I'll go get it. " Let's do it." Yao Qian was afraid that Su Yubing's illness was not cured, so she didn't want her to toss back and forth.     "It's okay, and I don't need to climb the stairs, I'll be right back." Su Yubing thought about the previous forum, and thought it's better not to trouble his roommate anymore.     Talking and leaving the dormitory, a few minutes later, Su Yubing got off the elevator and saw Mo Yuxin waiting outside with two big bags, she walked over in a few steps.     Seeing Su Yubing coming over, Mo Yuxin smiled and said, "This is the takeaway from that shop at noon. I'm afraid your roommates ordered more without eating. Also, this bag is full of snacks and yogurt. What's the matter, when you're hungry, you can pad your stomach first."     Both of them have good looks, and Mo Yuxin is a little taller than Su Yubing by three or four centimeters. Just standing there, the two of them form a picture scroll by themselves. Coupled with the gentle expression on Mo Yuxin's face when she spoke, this made many passing Omegas want to cry, they must not be broken in love.